***OFFICIAL MICHIGAN AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD***

Do I get judged for switching over to video games?

Why all the hate towards Hummel?? He’s a great announcer, already regarded as one of the best.

How do the Gophers spell NIT...
What a pathetic showing on your home floor.

Does Oruru have half of our points?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I agree. I like him better than most. This brick laying team is painful. Pitino needs legitimate shooters not just a bunch of athletes.

Biggest game of the year and we couldn't have laid a bigger egg. That's on the players but also the coaches. Fail all around.

They could lose out and make the NIT. Two more wins would put them squarely on the bubble for the NCAA tourney.

MI shooting lights out right now.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Why all the hate towards Hummel?? He’s a great announcer, already regarded as one of the best.

There's nothing wrong with Hummel. This is just a loser mentality. Some people lash out at everything else (refs, announcers, etc.) when their team plays like crap. The truth is the Michigan players are doing their job, Beilein is doing his job, the refs are doing their job, and the announcers are doing their job. Our players and coach aren't doing their jobs. Why go off on the wrong people?

I agree. I like him better than most. This brick laying team is painful. Pitino needs legitimate shooters not just a bunch of athletes.

He's failed to do so for the most part. So either he doesn't value them or is bad at identifying them. Springs and Malik Smith were pure shooters. But as for freshman recruits, Gabe is the only one that comes to mind. Mason could shoot but was a PG first.

Murphy 3/9, McBrayer 0/4, Coffey 2/13. Absolutely putrid. If that's what you get from your veterans, you've got no chance.
But then again, our defense has been bad too.
Hard to believe we cannot recruit anyone who can shoot the ball.

One positive about RP: he drives better than Jim Boeheim, as far as we know.

They could lose out and make the NIT. Two more wins would put them squarely on the bubble for the NCAA tourney.

I don't agree with that. We finished 18-15 (including the Big Ten tournament) in 2015 and didn't get into the NIT. Maryland was 19-13 last year and didn't get in.

MI shooting lights out right now.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Yea - Michigan’s shooting in this game has been the difference.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's nothing wrong with Hummel. This is just a loser mentality. Some people lash out at everything else (refs, announcers, etc.) when their team plays like crap. The truth is the Michigan players are doing their job, Beilein is doing his job, the refs are doing their job, and the announcers are doing their job. Our players and coach aren't doing their jobs. Why go off on the wrong people?
And yet, here you are.... [emoji12][emoji12]

If they lose out, there is zero chance they make the NIT.

Biggest game of the year and this is what the hole is arguing about. Says a lot about the state of the program.

Biggest game of the year and this is what the hole is arguing about. Says a lot about the state of the program.
We have a winner!

Yea - Michigan’s shooting in this game has been the difference.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m perplexed how you’re able to use your emojis! I get little black question marks ��

Top Bottom