***OFFICIAL MICHIGAN AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD***

i don't understand how you come out so flat for a game like this

7-33, 0-5 from three. Coffey 0-10. Can we start over?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oturu needs to touch the ball on every single possession in the second half. by far the gophers best player tonight

Watching this and it almost seems like it’s pure luck if the Gophers score a bucket.

oturu needs to touch the ball on every single possession in the second half. by far the gophers best player tonight

Well, he's the second best player period and we only have two good players tonight.

I think it’s time to adjust the AI from legendary and the sliders to max if we want to win this game.

Down by 10... We were down by 10 with 5 minutes to go last game... We can make a comeback but we need to start making shots

Richard Coffey might be as delusional as LaVar Ball.

Kind of ironic that Richards Coffey’s twitter meltdown bashing Pitino and Amir’s role in the offense worked and now every one of Amir’s weaknesses has been exposed.

Now who do you blame for this roster? In a Coaches' 6th year, that is enough time to get the roster you want. So no excuses for Pitino. Our best shooter is a true freshman, and if we have to rely on a true freshman for our shooting, then we're gonna have issues. I said this before and I'll say it again, our team just seems to be a patchwork of players, with no real vision of what type of team Pitino is trying to form. I really don't see what separates Pitino from the average head coach, other than his last name. It's time to move on.

This is a game thread. You can start another "I love Pitino" thread if you want a different mix of comments.

Isn’t there a thread that’s similar to “I love pitino”?

7-33, 0-5 from three. Coffey 0-10. Can we start over?

How many of Coffey's 0-10, are 2 feet and in? Probably 90% of them. It's like he closes his eyes or something and just throws it up.

CLANG. You can't win consistently with guards who can't shoot, and ours can't. We're never going to run off 3-4 wins in a row in conference.

Only the Gophers can hold the other team to 35% shooting and rebound well yet still be down double digits.

The game is still not out of reach but I have a feeling Michigan will shoot better in the second half and put it out of reach. Gophers might need to shoot 3x as well in the second half to win this.

I never thought I'd miss a guy like Blake Hoffarber this much.

Please fire him.
Here is his recruiting class of 2020. Notice that he is addressing his need for big men... finally.

I hope the Goth ones has overcome his aversion to fire.
3a640deab73324f1f97dbfb71f31ed30.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Shut up

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Gopherbbdude is right. Let's try to remember folks this shouldn't be about winning or on court success. If the guys are having fun that is what is important.

Top Bottom