***OFFICIAL MICHIGAN AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD***

Oh man...

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Coffey can whine about bad calls or how about take better shots and play D.

Coffey has got to play better on both ends of the floor for the Gophers to be relevant. Right now neither he or McBrayer are contributing anything on offense. Unfortunately, we don't have better options.

these officials are sucking a big fat one very early on in this game

And leaving guys wide open from three

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not usually like this but this game is over. This team either has good shooting nights or bad shooting nights. This is a bad shooting night. Frustrating.

Bad D....forcing shots

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Meanwhile the women are winning 17-10 and look really good.

we are not getting any calls right now. Murphy should have gotten at least one shooting foul. Gabe's foul was in the motion of shooting. Oturu was a foul. Nothing called our way.

Can’t throw it in the ocean and not getting any calls...bad recipe.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Let their uncoordinated white dudes keep shooting threes may be best strategy

every call the wrong way so far, but that is expected. nobody has shown up, the crowd included.

Coffey has got to play better on both ends of the floor for the Gophers to be relevant. Right now neither he or McBrayer are contributing anything on offense. Unfortunately, we don't have better options.
Coffey has been awful. 4 or 5 forced plays and lousy defense

Need less of Coffey forcing shots, and more of Murphy and Oturu in the post.

Coffey is not an NBA'er... he's nonathletic, can't handle the ball well enough, and not a good up close and just not a good shot. I've never seen so many misses 2 feet in. He's just throwing up prayers and most of the time they miss by a mile.

Murphy can't guard Bradzekias. Others aren't fighting through screens. Gophers have to pick it up or they will get blown out.

Gabe's foul was in the motion of shooting.

In the NBA, yes, but not in college or at least in the Big Ten. That type of foul is almost always called that way.

We're not on the short end of the score because of the refs.

In the NBA, yes, but not in college or at least in the Big Ten. That type of foul is almost always called that way.

We're not on the short end of the score because of the refs.

there's been multiple possessions when we've had the ball under their rim and there is contact yet no foul

Ok Coffey instead of posing run your a$$ back on defense.

Top Bottom