Carter Coughlin: There are few men I’ve met who I respect as much as Coach Fleck

BleedGopher

Reaction score
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

I wonder what this could possibly be in response to...

Having a big ego and also caring about others are not mutually exclusive. Every president, doctor, and televangelist ever meets this description, at least in their own minds.

Last edited:

I’m sure the current players love PJ, but having anyone on the current team say as much doesn’t really prove it. I’m sure TM2 posting “you got it Kill” would do wonders for their careers here. Next Heather will endorse him. It’s the equivalent of KHH’s Dad telling us why he left the U.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m sure the current players love PJ, but having anyone on the current team say as much doesn’t really prove it. I’m sure TM2 posting “you got it Kill” would do wonders for their careers here. Next Heather will endorse him. It’s the equivalent of KHH’s Dad telling us why he left the U.

What the hell is your problem? If current players didn’t love PJ I doubt they would post anything, they would keep silent. We know you can’t stand him, so there isn’t anything anyone can say that will change your mind, even if it’s true. Your BS is sickening.

What the hell is your problem? If current players didn’t love PJ I doubt they would post anything, they would keep silent. We know you can’t stand him, so there isn’t anything anyone can say that will change your mind, even if it’s true. Your BS is sickening.

Didn’t I say I’m sure the players love him? I was referring to Hobie’s tweet that presented CC’s as some sort of proof. Guess what Rickman, I can guarantee you there are some players that don’t love PJ (gasp). If it was a business CC45 would simply be labeled a brown-noser. But please, carry on - love your posts.

Didn’t I say I’m sure the players love him? I was referring to Hobie’s tweet that presented CC’s as some sort of proof. Guess what Rickman, I can guarantee you there are some players that don’t love PJ (gasp). If it was a business CC45 would simply be labeled a brown-noser. But please, carry on - love your posts.

Thank you I will. And your post makes no sense, but that doesn’t surprise me. First the players love him and then some players don’t love him. And Carter Cougling is a brown noser. Guess what, from your posts it’s very evident that PJ Fleck could teach you a few things.

You dummy. CC committed to Kill and started his career here at the U with Kill as his head coach. If he didn't believe what he was saying....he wouldn't have wrote what amounts to a direct response to the guy who he committed to play for, for his entire college career (had Kill's health allowed him to continue coaching).

I think it is time for Kill and Fleck to kill the flea and kiss and make up.

Kill just needs to apologize and then shut up

He doesn’t need to apologize.

He is trying to make waves. This is the most publicity SIU has gotten nationally in years.

We would be best to ignore the guy. Or talk about him. None of this really matters or impacts anything.

I think it is time for Kill and Fleck to kill the flea and kiss and make up.

If Kill is ever announced at a gopher home game I will boo.
If Claeys is, I will cheer.

You dummy. CC committed to Kill and started his career here at the U with Kill as his head coach. If he didn't believe what he was saying....he wouldn't have wrote what amounts to a direct response to the guy who he committed to play for, for his entire college career (had Kill's health allowed him to continue coaching).

Actually, he signed with Claeys, started his career with Claeys, and that is who he would have played for his entire career.

Still, I suspect CC45 likes PJ. Most players seem to. I’m sure some don’t. I stated my point poorly. I think much of what JK said is true (although am terribly disappointed in how he did it). I’m sure some players do too. No players would tweet that. All players would have motivation to tweet support. I wasn’t trying to say anything specific about CC45. Love him.

Now you are just turning into a troll. Like others have said, CC has been coached by PJ and Kill. He is just putting his two cents in defending PJ from being attacked by Kill.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Actually, he signed with Claeys, started his career with Claeys, and that is who he would have played for his entire career.

Still, I suspect CC45 likes PJ. Most players seem to. I’m sure some don’t. I stated my point poorly. I think much of what JK said is true (although am terribly disappointed in how he did it). I’m sure some players do too. No players would tweet that. All players would have motivation to tweet support. I wasn’t trying to say anything specific about CC45. Love him.

I stand corrected. He started his career with Claeys....but he DID commit to Kill. He committed in March of 2015.

Quite obvious that Spoofing didn’t play high school or college athletics. If you don’t respect your coach/es, you don’t roll your a##out of the rack at 5 AM to run or lift. Just doesn’t happen. And for you to insinuate something other than fact is ridiculous.

You are really a dickhead. Your anti-PJ agenda gets old.

Yep - the same reactions I got when I didn’t believe what KHH’s dad said. How did that go.

Now you are just turning into a troll. Like others have said, CC has been coached by PJ and Kill. He is just putting his two cents in defending PJ from being attacked by Kill.

He was never coached by Kill.

You are really a dickhead. Your anti-PJ agenda gets old.

I’m not sure what an “anti-PJ agenda” is?
Do I like him? Nope.
Do I think JK was right with some points? Yep.
Do I think any of what I think matters to anyone? Nope.
Do I think PJ might be the right coach to Finally make MN relevant? Yep.
Am I glad he is our coach? Yep.
Do I want him to leave? Nope.
Do I feel people are hypersensitive when you are negative toward PJ? Yep.
Does it hurt my feelings you called me a name? I died a little bit inside.

Quite obvious that Spoofing didn’t play high school or college athletics. <b>If you don’t respect your coach/es, you don’t roll your a##out of the rack at 5 AM to run or lift. Just doesn’t happen. </b>And for you to insinuate something other than fact is ridiculous.

So you are saying every player on the team respects every coach on the team? Okey Dokey.

Coughlin was never part of a Kill team. It’s nice to see him come out publicly in support of the coach. Others have voiced support and more probably will. We haven’t heard about any abusive behavior. We haven’t heard about anything inappropriate and he expertly defended his players recently which set some of you and some in the media off.

I’m sure there are a few that aren’t so rosy because there are always some disgruntled players at every program.

I’m not sure what an “anti-PJ agenda” is?
Do I like him? Nope.
Do I think JK was right with some points? Yep.
Do I think any of what I think matters to anyone? Nope.
Do I think PJ might be the right coach to Finally make MN relevant? Yep.
Am I glad he is our coach? Yep.
Do I want him to leave? Nope.
Do I feel people are hypersensitive when you are negative toward PJ? Yep.
Does it hurt my feelings you called me a name? I died a little bit inside.

:clap:

I generally like and enjoy your posts, but you seem to be taking a position that is so flexible it is meaningless. So you think most players seem to like PJ but are also sure that some don’t. And that validates what part of what Kill said? The part where he said PJ only cares about himself and not the players? I am pretty sure Carter posted this to refute that contention.

I find PJ annoying about 25% of the time, down from earlier. I will shamelessly admit that beating Wisconsin helped. Jerry, on the other hand, is working hard at making me less prouder of him every time he speaks.

Last edited:

Guys. Spoofins posts are just trying to get people going. After all his name is "spoofin". Some of you fall for it every time. :D

Top Bottom