Jerry Kill Slams PJ

A_Slab_of_Bacon

Reaction score
https://twitter.com/SXMCollege/status/1098008473655275521?s=19

"Do I still root for the Gophers? I Do..." "Do I enjoy him running up and down the sideline? No." Do I think he's about the players? No. He's about himself."

Kill_Snow_Action_Large_Cinema.0.png

Last edited:

Something about still "rooting for the Gophers" and slinging mud like this doesn't give in my head.

Exactly how I would expect Jerry to speak about this unfiltered. He’s old school. That’s an old school response to PJ. And I’m sure there will be a very large split of opinions on this radio interview. It’ll follow those lines pretty evenly.

1. I agree with JK that PJ is mostly about PJ.
2. I thought JK was above this type of thing.

Disappointed in Kill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Loved the response from Karl Johnson of the Axe.

Sour Grapes. Jerry has been bitter about what happened here and to Tracy for a while. No need to take our frustrations with the U on PJ publicly.

So Jerry is upset that Fleck had the audacity to think a complete staff overhaul was needed after numerous Kill/Claeys players were disciplined including a group of them expelled for a gang rape?

lol Jer, move on.

No doubt part of this comes from Kill's disappointment Claeys got fired. Not very classy Jer.

So Jerry is upset that Fleck had the audacity to think a complete staff overhaul was needed after numerous Kill/Claeys players were disciplined including a group of them expelled for a <b>gang rape</b>?

lol Jer, move on.

Not big on facts are you.

So Jerry is upset that Fleck had the audacity to think a complete staff overhaul was needed after numerous Kill/Claeys players were disciplined including a group of them expelled for a gang rape?

lol Jer, move on.

Perhaps that's the case....but he didn't say that.

Oh Jerry, everyone had been rooting for you. Now I'm not so sure. You've got a huge bridge to rebuild.

PJ is all about PJ.

So what. I don't have a problem with this. The players love him.

Fleck isnt for everyone I know. IMO his schtick only works because he is crazy enough to believe in it himself. Fleck is nuts but that is why I think he will be successful here.

I love Jerry Kill. I still do and can see his points. Tracy Claeys got a raw deal and was basically fired for a poorly worded tweet. He has since landed on his feet with Washington state.

I think the U hit a homerun hire with PJ Fleck. I would extend Flecks contract a minimum of 10 more years.

Let's think about this another way. Is Jerry afraid the Fleck is about to totally awaken this sleeping giant at Minnesota? Fleck is going to totally steal the spotlight?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Kill touched on something I think PJ would like hidden. Kill mentioned how PJ changed and he mentioned PJs first wife, the one who also lost a child. Something happened there with his first wife that caused her to divorce him. PJ isn't a saint, no matter the persona he portrays.
That said, it seems to take a prick to build a football program. PJ may be a top-notch coach and a d!ck at the same time.

I couldn’t care less about what Jerry Kill has to say about PJ Fleck.

If anything, I think much less of Kill.

Kill must miss the spotlight. He was good for the U and his health problems are tragic, but that comment is classless. Fleck is cheesy, but a lot of people say it’s genuine and I think he does care about the kids. Either way, Fleck got us the axe, so sprint away, Peej.

1. I agree with JK that PJ is mostly about PJ.
2. I thought JK was above this type of thing.

Disappointed in Kill.

x2

What he said isn't wrong, I just wouldn't expect him to say it this way.

Kill touched on something I think PJ would like hidden. Kill mentioned how PJ changed and he mentioned PJs first wife, the one who also lost a child. Something happened there with his first wife that caused her to divorce him. PJ isn't a saint, no matter the persona he portrays.
That said, it seems to take a prick to build a football program. PJ may be a top-notch coach and a d!ck at the same time.

Who is a saint? You know nothing about Fleck, his first wife or anything else. And to call Fleck a prick and a dick says more about you than anything else. Look in the mirror. And Kill has shown his true self just like you have, no surprise on either front.

Top Bottom