Gophericious Rankings

SelectionSunday

Reaction score
Through games played Feb. 17.

KPI = #40
KenPom = #46
(old) RPI = #46
NET = TBD (hasn’t been updated since Saturday morning). Last update was #58.

Sagarin is up to 48, which is a pleasant surprise. A big margin of victory against a power 5 team will cure a number of ills. Feels like the Gophs are in good shape if they play they way they should play from this point forward.

Last edited:

Sagarin is up to 48, which is a present surprise. A big margin of victory against a power 5 team will cure a number of ills. Feels like the Gophs are in good shape if they play they way they should play from this point forward.

Especially in a weak bubble year. Major step can be taken with a victory on Thursday.

Last week when I was reminded by a member of the flock how terrible the Gophers were, I reminded him that the committee still has to put 68 teams in and it has been the history recently that they struggled to find worthy teams rather than the angst of keeping deserving teams out. I think we are there again, this year. Thank you, Pac 12 and A-10.

NET = TBD (hasn’t been updated since Saturday morning). Last update was #58.

As it stands, we're at #58 and Indiana is at #51, really curious to see how that a*s whooping we put on them moves the numbers for each team.

As it stands, we're at #58 and Indiana is at #51, really curious to see how that a*s whooping we put on them moves the numbers for each team.

I am guessing Indiana and Minnesota will both be within 5 spots of their KenPom. (Minn 46, Indiana 47)

Gophers crushed Indiana. Indiana NET will be like 20 now, Gophers 73

I would think Illinois playing better lately would also help...

Gophers #51 in latest NET rankings

Through Sunday, Feb. 17 results.

Indiana is #55.

Especially in a weak bubble year. Major step can be taken with a victory on Thursday.

Last week when I was reminded by a member of the flock how terrible the Gophers were, I reminded him that the committee still has to put 68 teams in and it has been the history recently that they struggled to find worthy teams rather than the angst of keeping deserving teams out. I think we are there again, this year. Thank you, Pac 12 and A-10.

You just made a convincing case for a field of 64. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom