No PJ Fleck Interview - Sunday, Feb 17

short ornery norwegian

Reaction score
No PJ Fleck Interview on WCCO Sports Huddle today.

Per Dave Mona, Fleck is traveling and is not available.

That is all.

Until we meet again.......

I saw a Fleck family tweet yesterday and it appeared they were someplace warm and comfortable.

Perhaps a nice vacation for Heather and PJ.

I saw a Fleck family tweet yesterday and it appeared they were someplace warm and comfortable.

They deserve it. Recruiting is relentless and there are times when you need to take a break from everyone's demands. He is human like everyone else.

They deserve it. Recruiting is relentless and there are times when you need to take a break from everyone's demands. He is human like everyone else.

Yep - and he has a wife and small kids. Gotta spend quality time with them when you can. The U/CCO could try harder at getting an assistant coach on though. Unless CCO refuses to have an assistant on.

They deserve it. Recruiting is relentless and there are times when you need to take a break from everyone's demands. He is human like everyone
P.J. has it easy compared to Saban at Alabama. He had to replace 7 coaches who left the sinking ship. Including both coordinators and 1 other coach who got demoted(missed out on a couple recruits). Perhaps relationships aren’t that important after all. A helmet school is a helmet regardless the coach/es.

Did they post anything that gave insight into their food choices?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That seems to be what people do on social media.

I'm with Spoofin. I could give a flying F about what someone happens to be eating. Ooh, ooh, look at me!!

Old man off soap box.

Did they post anything that gave insight into their food choices?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He had a peach colored shirt and it looked like they were in a lobby / hallway of a hotel. (Nameplate on door behind Heather and PJ).
No evidence of any food.

He had a peach colored shirt and it looked like they were in a lobby / hallway of a hotel. (Nameplate on door behind Heather and PJ).
No evidence of any food.

If they were both doing the "thumbs up" thing that's all that matters. When there are no thumbs up in a photo I will start to get worried.

Hmm...

No thumbs.

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I don't know whether Dave Mona peruses the 'Hole (I think he does), but if he's reading this - Dave, will you ask P.J. next week whether he uses the shower in his office? And if so, how often?

Creepy...

It's a tie-in/ reference to a post about a player getting kicked out of the program. Said thread got hijacked. This is a reference to a statement made by the hijacker.

I don't know whether Dave Mona peruses the 'Hole (I think he does), but if he's reading this - Dave, will you ask P.J. next week whether he uses the shower in his office? And if so, how often?

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

WELL PLAYED

Top Bottom