Shooter: Former Gopher Mike Sherels is headed to law school

Just awful what happened to Mike with his health, happy to see he's able to do things still. Shame because he was a heck of a coach.

He repeatedly was quoted as saying he was lucky to be alive. Wish he was still coaching here but all the best to him and his family.

Just awful what happened to Mike with his health, happy to see he's able to do things still. Shame because he was a heck of a coach.

Agreed. Most people don’t understand how close to death he was. He will always be one minor illness away, but you have to live life.

Don't stop scrolling until you reach the Sherels tidbit. If you stop scrolling too soon, there is information about Tracy Claeys' current situation, which is taboo around here.

Don't stop scrolling until you reach the Sherels tidbit. If you stop scrolling too soon, there is information about Tracy Claeys' current situation, which is taboo around here.

Does it talk about his shower habits?

This is clearly pretty stupid. For some people talking about creepy things like this is pretty normal unfortunately. Living in Iowa getting to you?

I haven't lived in Iowa for 5 years but thanks for your concern.

Kind of a harsh reaction, no?

Base on the idiotic comments that have been made lately by various posters. No. Why should I care about some of the posters lately on different threads due to their immature comments?

Which law school? I would advise him against it if he has to finance it. If he wants to do it for the money, then he definitely shouldn't go. There's much more money in business, whether working for yourself or someone else.

Base on the idiotic comments that have been made lately by various posters. No. Why should I care about some of the posters lately on different threads due to their immature comments?

Because I think he might have been making fun of the posters who posted those idiotic comments. It's called sarcasm.

Because I think he might have been making fun of the posters who posted those idiotic comments. It's called sarcasm.

No...I don't think it came off as sarcasm. Perhaps Gophers in Iowa can clarify to prove me wrong and I'll apologize. If Gopher007 name ever gets out, I don't think many clinics would want to hire him. Not saying that he wasn't a victim. The way he handled it however is dead wrong in the end. Many of the posters started following his immaturity.

No...I don't think it came off as sarcasm. Perhaps Gophers in Iowa can clarify to prove me wrong and I'll apologize. If Gopher007 name ever gets out, I don't think many clinics would want to hire him. Not saying that he wasn't a victim. The way he handled it however is dead wrong in the end. Many of the posters started following his immaturity.

You good dude? He was very clearly making a sarcastic joke. You seem to be a bit.....unhinged

The real question is for Bob Loblaw - when Sherels graduates from law school, can you ensure he at least gets to be a contributor to the law blog?

You good dude? He was very clearly making a sarcastic joke. You seem to be a bit.....unhinged

Well, you are correct I will admit. I'm just sick of Gopher007 and the others who have followed suit.

8ada9efd9540ab391f235469cb408f32.jpg

Well, you are correct I will admit. I'm just sick of Gopher007 and the others who have followed suit.

Fair enough. Maybe I've done too many of WriterGophs drugs, but I just sit back and enjoy the ride. Whatever happens, happens.

Top Bottom