Minnesota High School Game Question - DeLaSalle vs CDH

WadeHokenson

Reaction score
I'm thinking some of the hoops rubes on this board may be able to help. My wife and I are coming into Minneapolis for my birthday tonight and thought we would possibly try to catch the CDH vs. DeLaSalle game at 7:30 at DeLaSalle. Since we're from outstate, we don't know what to expect for crowd size, or more importantly, what time we should arrive in order to get entrance? I'm not certain if it is a sell-out type game or not.

Thanks!

I'm thinking some of the hoops rubes on this board may be able to help. My wife and I are coming into Minneapolis for my birthday tonight and thought we would possibly try to catch the CDH vs. DeLaSalle game at 7:30 at DeLaSalle. Since we're from outstate, we don't know what to expect for crowd size, or more importantly, what time we should arrive in order to get entrance? I'm not certain if it is a sell-out type game or not.

Thanks!

I wouldn't be too concerned about a sell out. Show up 15 minutes early and you'll probably be just fine.

Crowded to the max ... walk 5 blocks to find parking spot

I’d say try to get there a little earlier just to be safe. I haven’t gone to a game at De in 5 years or so but there’s certain games that were standing room only so giving yourself some time seems wise. One way or another, I hope it works out!

Top Bottom