***OFFICIAL INDIANA AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
Back at The Barn for two critical home games. We need both games badly but you can't get both without getting the first! That starts tomorrow vs the Hoosiers. Let's hope Curry is back and the boys start strong.

GET 'ER DONE PITINO!!!!!!!!!!!

Confirmed the following won't be playing/coaching the Hoosiers today: Branch McKracken 38-65', Uwe Blab, Steve Green, and Ted Kitchell.

Gophers are back in the friendly confines of Williams Arena where occasionally shoot straight. Amir Coffey scores 28 in a Gopher romp 76-62.

The hallowed Hoosiers travel to the tundra for a Saturday afternoon matchup vs our struggling Golden Gophers. The crowd will be raucous and ready to explode (or implode) depending on how the game goes. Is general fan sentiment about Pitino as negative as gopherhole? We never find out. Led by Murphy and Oturu, the mighty Gophers win by a dozen.

Already excited to be there.

Gotta have it.
I mean, we had to have a multitude of games before this one, but this is in the barn. No excuses, no the ref screwed us, no anything. Richie needs to get his team up to play this game and they need to play HARD(except Murphy, he plays hard all the time). Don't lollygag around like they usually do for 30 minutes, then go helter skelter in the last 10. Coffey, give us something please. When he plays well, we win, when he plays bad or doesn't give effort, we lose. Simple as that.

Will Curry play today? His numbers have not been great but we are a better team with him playing 20+ minutes a game. Probably the difference at Nebraska.

Gotta have it.
Don't lollygag around like they usually do for 30 minutes, then go helter skelter in the last 10.

That sounds like the Michigan game, but the lollygagging appears to have been distributed around various portions of the game throughout the conference season.

GO GOPHERS!!!!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

If I was Vegas, I would set the O/U at 128.5.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Dan Dakich on the call today. Should be interesting. Does he announce about every time we play Indiana?

Dan Dakich on the call today. Should be interesting. Does he announce about every time we play Indiana?

I’d rather hear Grim complaining about the refs. To bad there’s usually a delay.

Anyway to watch the game in Mexico? Watch espn blocks outside the US....

Ok where is this game starting now that TCU/OU is gonna take forever to finish?

If that’s not a foul then there shouldn’t be a foul called all game long.

Lol wow. When we win by 2 I’ll remember that 3.

3's the last 10 games or so: Oturu 1. Stull and Hurt combined: 1.

Good for him but hope it does not start a trend with Murphy. Stick with the high/low - the % is much better.

Maybe we should start running plays for him to shoot 3’s. Good stroke, he held his firm at the end and held up the double threes like all great shooters do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom