***OFFICIAL INDIANA AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Dakitch ripping Coffey repeatedly. And deservedly so.

Hopefully, Oturu does not pick up another foul. He is very crucial to their success in this game.

The problem is that with Oturu out, Murphy is literally our entire offense. Leaves me feeling super hopeful about next year.

Must be nice for those teams who like... develop their underclassmen to take the reins.

The problem is that with Oturu out, Murphy is literally our entire offense. Leaves me feeling super hopeful about next year.

Yes, that's why they should pull the plug this year because next year isn't likely to be very good regardless of the coach.

Murphy is going to will them to victory, today. If only they all played with that intensity at all times...

Yes, that's why they should pull the plug this year because next year isn't likely to be very good regardless of the coach.

Hopefully Marcus Carr is the greatest player ever to play on an 0-18 team, or we'll be worse than this mediocre group.

Hopefully Marcus Carr is the greatest player ever to play on an 0-18 team, or we'll be worse than this mediocre group.

Boy, you really are a ray of sunshine. Why aren't you watching this with all your friends?

I thought for a second that the studio guy said Jared Murphy when talking about how under appreciated he is. Had to do a double take.

Dakich is wrong about one thing...Coffey does not have good handles.

Lol, Dakitch says Coffey has as much talent as anyone in the league gets a " really " ?

Coffee is trying to go at langford....bad idea

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Pretty crazy to be talking about that...the Gophers are up by 13 right now.

Point was just we can't ride Murphy for 80% of our offense. The last 10 minutes of the Nebraska game and the first 10 of this, that's all we did.

There are two reasons for that:

1) Jordan Murphy; and

2) Indiana definitely looks like a team that has lost 9 or its last 10 games.

We are up 12 at the half. Murphy has looked like a stud. Gabe has three 3's.

Yet the negativity in this thread is UNREAL. Can't believe how many "fans" would like to see us lose so they can continue their narrative.

Man, some of you folks need to enjoy life. What’s with all these miserable comments up 12 at half?? Lighten up, enjoy the ride!

We are up 12 at the half. Murphy has looked like a stud. Gabe has three 3's.

Yet the negativity in this thread is UNREAL. Can't believe how many "fans" would like to see us lose so they can continue their narrative.
This

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Point was just we can't ride Murphy for 80% of our offense. The last 10 minutes of the Nebraska game and the first 10 of this, that's all we did.

Today he has owned the inside, why would we go away from that? When Oturu was in we were dominating even more.
Gabe has been playing well but the others right now are struggling. The offense should run through Murph and Oturu the rest of
this game, with Gabe providing some outside shooting.
Need to get both Coffey and McBrayer out of their funk for the rest of this season to be better.

1) Jordan Murphy; and

Yet Indiana is considered a tournament team right now. Last 4 in though, so if we win, that'll be the excuse, right?

Smattering of boos pregame for Richard.

Student section is solid. Good crowd overall.

Nice half. Held Langford in check, hit some outside shots and been steady on he line.

Oturu is a stud. Needs to avoid fouls. Murphy is amazing. Coffey forcing as much as possible must be scouts here watching Langford.

McBrayer still in a funk. Drew two fouls on screens though

1) Jordan Murphy; and

You guys do what you want...I'm going to enjoy it when the team is winning.

Oturu had 7 in the first 5 minutes...

Today he has owned the inside, why would we go away from that? When Oturu was in we were dominating even more.
Gabe has been playing well but the others right now are struggling. The offense should run through Murph and Oturu the rest of
this game, with Gabe providing some outside shooting.
Need to get both Coffey and McBrayer out of their funk for the rest of this season to be better.

A good team will stop it and make someone else beat them. Coffey and Gabe have to give us more offense. I don't think McBreyer can right now.

Last edited:

You guys do what you want...I'm going to enjoy it when the team is winning.

No one is rooting for us to lose this game. People love to police the game threads and that's what half the posts end up being.

Top Bottom