***OFFICIAL INDIANA AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Ah, so we're pulling out the overrated chant for a now 4-10 team.

I wouldn't be opposed to just letting McBrayer shoot on every remaining possession till he gets his shot back.
And mess up our efficiency ratings?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Guys, I think there's a chance two more will do it after today. Call me crazy, but that's my guess. Especially if one of the two is against a ranked team.

If the two wins are a combination of Purdue, Michigan, Maryland, yes. My humble opinion.

If the two wins are a combination of Purdue, Michigan, Maryland, yes. My humble opinion.

Winning two of those 3 and losing to NW and Rutgers would be unlikely. But also Gopher-like.

We are in, it is a lock!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Is IW even on the bench?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If we get 3 more wins we should be in. That won't be easy though.

I think we beat Rutgers and NW. Maryland is a toss up and depends how we play. . We’ll need to play lights out against Purdue and Michigan to steal one.

Winning two of those 3 and losing to NW and Rutgers would be unlikely. But also Gopher-like.

I think I can envision any combination of outcomes in the remaining games. The Gophers are consistently inconsistent.

I think we beat Rutgers and NW. Maryland is a toss up and depends how we play. . We’ll need to play lights out against Purdue and Michigan to steal one.

I think we have a shot against Purdue at home. Michigan's style makes them hard to beat, especially since we're not going to take them by surprise. I'm more worried about the road games. We stink on the road, and Rutgers and NW may be circling us as a chance to get one more win to save some face. Plus, I don't like the Maryland matchup.

I think I can envision any combination of outcomes in the remaining games. The Gophers are consistently inconsistent.

I feel like we had our shot at Michigan and we missed it. We actually play better against them in their building. I think we need Rutgers, NW and Purdue.

Is IW even on the bench?

Yes, he was up cheering and clapping very loudly with a huge smile after Gabe hit his 6th 3 and there was a timeout called.

I know unlikely. Jmag thinks 2 more. It would have to come from those pool of 3 to make the tourney with two more wins.

Ya we're gonna have to steal Michigan/Purdue at home and winning @ NW is our kryptonite.

Yes. To clarify, I meant 3 more wins after today. Don't think we can be confident with 19 wins. Looking ahead I would say that @ NW is our easiest remaining game.

Yes, he was up cheering and clapping very loudly with a huge smile after Gabe hit his 6th 3 and there was a timeout called.

That's my thing. Washington seems like a really good teammate. I know his body language isn't always great, but he seems super supportive of teammates. I wish he got more run.

McBrayer really had a good game today - on both ends of the floor.

Keep it going, Gophers! Hopefully, Indiana proves to be the remedy the Gophers needed.

Key stat from today:

Minnesota: 19 assists and 10 turnovers

Indiana: 8 assists and 12 turnovers.

Is IW even on the bench?

He’s there...seems like a good team guy. I wonder if the word he’s moving on has got to the coaching staff?

Last I heard from someone I trust he has no intention of leaving(this was like a month ago).

Who knows. Maybe things have changed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's my thing. Washington seems like a really good teammate. I know his body language isn't always great, but he seems super supportive of teammates. I wish he got more run.

Pitino has neutered him and is taking him back to the vet to get all the street ball out. Feel bad for IW.

Hot diggitiy-dig!
We won!
And we won big!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom