***OFFICIAL INDIANA AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Unfortunately, it will only get worse.

Agreed. There will always be things added to review and never anything taken away. Review has been a great addition to sports, but we've become too reliant on it.

edit: Oh good lord. Gotta make sure every last second is accounted for with 11+ left in a 2nd half blowout!

On close out of bounds calls, it should just be a jump ball. They don't know who it went off of anyway.

All of the major sports are incorporating more and more time in non-game action.

Stull playing in front of Washington is hard to understand

So this is what home cooking is like.

Indiana is really bad this game. Pathetically bad. We are shooting and playing well this game.

Are we safely in with 3 more wins after this or do we need a 4th?

Man Indiana is bad. Can’t remember ever seeing them at this level.

Indiana's the first team out? Time to lower to 58 teams.

Nice to see Indiana crumbling. The Gophers just need to keep bringing the effort,regardless of the score.

Guys, I think there's a chance two more will do it after today. Call me crazy, but that's my guess. Especially if one of the two is against a ranked team.

Guys, I think there's a chance two more will do it after today. Call me crazy, but that's my guess. Especially if one of the two is against a ranked team.

Not if the two are Rutgers/NW.

I wouldn't be opposed to just letting McBrayer shoot on every remaining possession till he gets his shot back.

A lot has to do with how the Gophers are playing, but Indy has cashed it in.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Indiana has been hot n cold every year ever since they ousted “The General”

Game the Gophers needed. Gophers playing good and IU putting up no resistance.

Gophers still with a lot of work ahead of them to get into the tourney.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom