***OFFICIAL INDIANA AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Like others have said going inside to Murphy and Oturu should be the identity of this team. There are a few big ten teams that are too physical for our big two but against the rest it is our best offense.

Yet Indiana is considered a tournament team right now. Last 4 in though, so if we win, that'll be the excuse, right?

Not that I have to explain my words to you, but are you actually watching Indiana? They appear to stink. If someone who gets too much credit still has them listed as a bubble team, that's his misjudgment, not mine.

Not that I have to explain my words to you, but are you actually watching Indiana? They appear to stink. If someone who gets too much credit still has them listed as a bubble team, that's his misjudgment, not mine.

Wins over Michigan State, Marquette and Louisville this year. Sounds like we have a shot for a quality win today.

Wins over Michigan State, Marquette and Louisville this year. Sounds like we have a shot for a quality win today.

Whatever. You seem to operate under the misconception that you're clever.

There you go Gabe. They start to sag on Murphy you make them pay.

Indiana is a paper tiger. They are not making the tournament.

A good team will stop it and make someone else beat them. Coffey and Gabe have to give us more offense. I don't think McBreyer can right now.

Yes, but for today, why not ride the hot hands? If Murphy gives us 80% of the offense and we win what is the problem with that?
That's smart coaching.

I would like to recruit 2 more Gabe’s at differing heights and weights.

Indiana is a paper tiger. They are not making the tournament.

Hey, however you "fans" wanna justify the Gophers winning this. I'm sure it will take away credit from the Gophers and somehow blame Pitino for not winning be enough. Should be juicy

Hey, however you "fans" wanna justify the Gophers winning this. I'm sure it will take away credit from the Gophers and somehow blame Pitino for not winning be enough. Should be juicy

No one is taking anything away from the Gophers. We're calling you out for over-hyping Indiana as a great win. They are not good.

Ya, not sure how these fake fans can't see that we're clearly a Sweet 16 contender.

No one is taking anything away from the Gophers. We're calling you out for over-hyping Indiana as a great win. They are not good.

I watch the same league as you. I'm just saying Indiana is on the borderline of the tourney. They have a full bench of quality D1 recruits - including a Top 10 NBA pick. This is not Minnesota-Duluth we are dominating

I watch the same league as you. I'm just saying Indiana is on the borderline of the tourney. They have a full bench of quality D1 recruits - including a Top 10 NBA pick. This is not Minnesota-Duluth we are dominating

Yes, it's definitely not all on Indiana. This is a better version of the Gophers than I have seen in some of the other games.

These pointless replays are brutal. We've given up on having any sort of flow to basketball for the foreseeable future.

They have a full bench of quality D1 recruits - including a Top 10 NBA pick.

So what? Ben Simmons was one of the best #1 picks this century but LSU wasn't very good with him. Markelle Fultz was a #1 pick but Washington had a losing record that year.

Indiana should be better than this but they're not (at least not within the last month and a half).

Yes, it's definitely not all on Indiana. This is a better version of the Gophers than I have seen in some of the other games.

Can't argue with that. We don't shoot 3's like this often. Gabe is having a great game.

42-16 is needed to match 1994. I'm not giving up hope yet.

If the Gophers had hit open 3s at anywhere close to this rate in the other games, they would have very few losses. More recently, they would have run away from Purdue and Wisconsin...but, that's the way things go.

So what? Ben Simmons was one of the best #1 picks this century but LSU wasn't very good with him. Markelle Fultz was a #1 pick but Washington had a losing record that year.

Indiana should be better than this but they're not (at least not within the last month and a half).

Oh really? So winning at the Breslin Center was meaningless?

Top Bottom