Nice win tonight

Unregistered User

Wild animal with a keyboard
Reaction score
Goes into tOSU and take the opener.

Sheehy with two of the hardest working faceoff wins in the last 24 seconds was great to see.

Tough season, and I HATE, HATE, HATE, HATE the B10 schedule, but it’s nice to see some green shoots.

Didn't see the game. Admittedly I've been frustrated with their play this year and haven't watched them much. Use to look forward to it every weekend. Hoping that the Gophers are turning things around and I'll get back in the habit of going to and watching the games again on tv.

Gophers already up 2-0 ten minutes into the first period on OSU in game number two.

Let's say that the Gophers win this game and sweep #2 OSU on their ice. What are our chances to make the NCAA tournament at this point?

Wow. The Gophers hold off the Buckeyes once again.....4-3. About a second or two more....and the Bucks may have tied it up.

Sweeping number one in the conference is nice. Why do we get swept by worse teams? Is getting outshot 3-1 kind of our thing now?

Nice win tonight. Brutal finish however by the Refs. I have to hand it to Novak for not retaliating after getting crosschecked into the boards and then several seconds later a slash on the back of his legs. No call! Couldn't believe how bad that was.

Gophers already up 2-0 ten minutes into the first period on OSU in game number two.

Let's say that the Gophers win this game and sweep #2 OSU on their ice. What are our chances to make the NCAA tournament at this point?

I think we have opportunities to get back into the Top 16 with home series against #15 Notre Dame and #12 Arizona State to finish out the regular season.

No chance. Winning conference tournament is only way in.

Currently sitting at 21st in pairwise. 2nd in the Big Ten. Four games remaining against two ranked teams.....both ahead in pairwise rankings. I don't see how it could be impossible for the Gophers to move into the field.....but again.....I'm no expert on hockey rankings.

Multiple experts have confirmed it. It's math based not human based.

Accurate. Currently ranked 21st in the Pairwise, but realistically need to be 13th or higher. Four games is not enough to pull that off. Only a B1G tourney win will grant us an NCAA birth.

3 losses vs MSU (31st), 2 losses to Wisconsin (33rd) and the St. Lawrence (59th!!!) loss were big killers.

They also lost to Ferris State (55th). The losses to St. Lawrence and Ferris State AT HOME killed the season.

Top Bottom