Maxwell Janes...not rowing with the team anymore

I actually have a great life, graduated from the U in December, getting a Masters in health administration while studying for the MCAT and applying to medical school. While working a full time life fulfilling job with a group home company. Not bored at all, just like getting reactions like this from people, shows the true colors.

Do you go on other forums to make fun of the weight of the residents you work with at the group homes?

On a completely unrelated note, Shannon Brooks is now one of my favorite Gophers of all time.

What kind of a question is that?!

You're clearly obsessed with the weight of a grown man, so it's a perfectly reasonable question. When you become a doctor, are you going to make fun of your overweight patients with the other physicians?

You're clearly obsessed with the weight of a grown man, so it's a perfectly reasonable question. When you become a doctor, are you going to make fun of your overweight patients with the other physicians?

lol saying 1 comment of a grown mans weight is completelly unrelated to the assumptions that you are making.

writergoph has gone full hunter s. thompson. you never go full hunter s. thompson.

lol saying 1 comment of a grown mans weight is completelly unrelated to the assumptions that you are making.

Not at all. It just goes to show how much of a fraud you are.

A janitor told you, "I don't have to clean the shower, because Claeys never showers here," and what you heard was, "Claeys is too fat to fit in the shower." You're obsessed with his weight. Maybe he actually likes to do something crazy like shower in his own home? I've been working in the same building for close to 5 years, and there is at least one shower on every floor. I've never used any of them. I must be too fat to fit in them, right? Or, I don't know, maybe I prefer to actually shower in my own bathroom, in my own home? Crazy concept, I know.

Also, I am not a physician, but I work with many every day in my position. Not one of them would be caught dead making fun of a person's weight. It's embarrassing.

Go ahead fellas, grab some meth, it'll do you good.

Wow.

Yep, because Meth is the only other drug out there. Try some psilocybin or lysergic acid, might open your mind a bit. Hell, it's insane how marijuana is still illegal (Medicinal and Recreational) in most places while nobody bats an eye at alcohol.

Not at all. It just goes to show how much of a fraud you are.

A janitor told you, "I don't have to clean the shower, because Claeys never showers here," and what you heard was, "Claeys is too fat to fit in the shower." You're obsessed with his weight. Maybe he actually likes to do something crazy like shower in his own home? I've been working in the same building for close to 5 years, and there is at least one shower on every floor. I've never used any of them. I must be too fat to fit in them, right? Or, I don't know, maybe I prefer to actually shower in my own bathroom, in my own home? Crazy concept, I know.

Also, I am not a physician, but I work with many every day in my position. Not one of them would be caught dead making fun of a person's weight. It's embarrassing.

wow i'm so hurt with someone online calling me a fraud, good one. You're skeweing around my words to make it fit into your agenda. Not obsessed with anyones weight at all. Get a life bud.

Seems like this thread is now only lacking:
1. What to watch online
2. Which uniform is best
3. What concession improvements can be made before the 2019 season begins

Yep, because Meth is the only other drug out there. Try some psilocybin or lysergic acid, might open your mind a bit. Hell, it's insane how marijuana is still illegal (Medicinal and Recreational) in most places while nobody bats an eye at alcohol.

The point is that it's really, really stupid to use any banned substance while you're a scholarship athlete. Fleck tests the players very regularly (ask Demry Croft about this). If the NCAA nabs you with a random test, you're done for a full calendar year.

Last edited:

1. What to watch online
2. Which uniform is best

Best show to watch online: Black Mirror
Best Uniform: Gophers - Anything without the oar.
Concession Improvement - Replace Dominos with better pizza

wow i'm so hurt with someone online calling me a fraud, good one. You're skeweing around my words to make it fit into your agenda. Not obsessed with anyones weight at all. Get a life bud.

Quoting you is "skeweing" around your words? M'kay.

Also, the irony is hilarious. You come on here acting like the triggered millennial that you are, whining about being "assaulted" by someone who may or may not have broken your glasses when he may or may not have took a swing at you. And despite your inherent victim mentality, you think it's just peachy to make fun of someone's weight. It's pathetic. You're pathetic.

Quoting you is "skeweing" around your words? M'kay.

Also, the irony is hilarious. You come on here acting like the triggered millennial that you are, whining about being "assaulted" by someone who may or may not have broken your glasses when he may or may not have took a swing at you. And despite your inherent victim mentality, you think it's just peachy to make fun of someone's weight. It's pathetic. You're pathetic.

Unfortunately this is status quo nowadays. The "victims" are just bullies.

The point is that it's really, really stupid to use any banned substance while you're a scholarship athlete. Fleck tests the players with very regularly (ask Demry Croft about this). If the NCAA nabs you with a random test, you're done for a full calendar year.

Finally someone agreeing, thank you. Some players that aren't here any more were big into banned substances, (K. Handy-Holly, D. Croft, V. Viramontes and others).

Finally someone agreeing, thank you. Some players that aren't here any more were big into banned substances, (K. Handy-Holly, D. Croft, V. Viramontes and others).

You have a job in the athletic department and then come on a message board and spew a bunch of private information about the people you worked around (showering habits, drug habits, etc.), my man, you need to develop a code.

Dude, I had you pegged for just a whiny, woe-is-me kind of guy already. But now you've just crossed a line. Whatever credibility you think you had is gone.

1. What to watch online
2. Which uniform is best

I'll add:

Gameday congestion around TCF.
Clear bag policy.

I like the double standard we're revealing here. Allegedly, our player punched someone in the face, threatened to have his crew murder someone, stole someone's phone (which is worse than being murdered for someone in this age-bracket) yet a stern warning is appropriate for this behavior. On the other hand, the Nebraska RB sent a nudie vid (which I'm told is as common as breathing for the late teens) to his ex girlfriend and we want half the State of Nebraska extradited to Cali to rot in prison. Interesting.

What to watch online? Hodge twins... some pretty funny stuff I ran into recently
Sometimes I'm cool with the clear bag policy, sometimes it really chaps my backside!
Anthracite uniforms are not cool. Even if the kids like them, I don't care, they're wrong!

Top Bottom