Maxwell Janes...not rowing with the team anymore

That would be a logical stance for someone not on a crusade.

Impartial JB. LOL.
If you have been paying attention since last NOV you would have seen that I have been very positive toward PJ on this site. I still don’t like him but am convinced he is the right guy for this job. However, the refusal for some to see the hypocrisy in much of what he speaks borders on insane at times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Impartial JB. LOL.
If you have been paying attention since last NOV you would have seen that I have been very positive toward PJ on this site. I still don’t like him but am convinced he is the right guy for this job. However, the refusal for some to see the hypocrisy in much of what he speaks borders on insane at times.

I've been paying attention... I thought Johnnyboy stole your login info.

Agree. While it has gotten better, mental health issues/illness have historically been misunderstood and chronically under diagnosed and treated.

Conveniently Jussie Smollett sort of figures into both this ^ discussion and possibly making up or exagggerating an assault story for attention or other reasons (not saying that’s the case here but can never be ruled out in a case without any evidence other than someone’s words).

Spoofy thinks he is positive
Charlie Manson thinks he is sane

Yep,

The backlash he is receiving is amusing yet troubling.

The first few responses were fine. Then someone says they’re skeptical of the story and he calls them an asshole. Gee, I wonder why people would react negatively towards him.

The first few responses were fine. Then someone says they’re skeptical of the story and he calls them an asshole. Gee, I wonder why people would react negatively towards him.

Totally understand where you're coming from, but I think I have every right to get like that when people jump to conclusions and don't believe me after I'm the one that had to endure it especially I saw what a lot of people on the forum were mocking me and making fun of me when the story was published and my private information was leaked. Granted the assult itself wasn't like super terrible where my face was beaten to a pulp. One punch to the face to break the glasses and multiple threats of destroying all of my ****, taking my phone saying that there's no way I can call for help and there's no cameras in here to show what I'm going to do to you. Then threatening to have his " people come shoot and kill me" If i somehow call the cops... I don't take threats to my life very lightly so that's why I did what I did. No i'm not wanting to play the victim at all, just want the story to be out and show the difference between accountability, and how much the UMN can get away with things. I hope people realize how corrupt D1 athletics is and how fake coach fleck is.

Guarantee if 007 was posting happy thoughts no one would doubt his identity.

No clue if he is who he says he is, but for anyone paying attention the inconsistencies in enforcing The Culture has already been proven.

Pitiful effort to push your agenda

Totally understand where you're coming from, but I think I have every right to get like that when people jump to conclusions and don't believe me after I'm the one that had to endure it especially I saw what a lot of people on the forum were mocking me and making fun of me when the story was published and my private information was leaked. Granted the assult itself wasn't like super terrible where my face was beaten to a pulp. One punch to the face to break the glasses and multiple threats of destroying all of my ****, taking my phone saying that there's no way I can call for help and there's no cameras in here to show what I'm going to do to you. Then threatening to have his " people come shoot and kill me" If i somehow call the cops... I don't take threats to my life very lightly so that's why I did what I did. No i'm not wanting to play the victim at all, just want the story to be out and show the difference between accountability, and how much the UMN can get away with things. I hope people realize how corrupt D1 athletics is and how fake coach fleck is.

If you think people should just automatically believe everything that is written on a fan message board you’re living in a fantasy world.

Wait, wait, wait! Drunken college roommates got in a fight and screamed crazy sh*t at each other in the aftermath? I'm pretty sure that's a fairly standard college experience: alcohol, testosterone, parties and scuffles. My college girlfriend got punched in the face trying to break up a fight between University of Colorado basketball players and some other guys at a party at our house. Yet I never thought to go on a Buffs message board to try and "spread the truth" and take shots at the program.

It's f-ing college, young buck. Lots of people - athletes included - like to party and get loose. **** happens all over the country at pretty much every college. Maybe you should have gone to BYU or Liberty.

I guess we can all look for an inconsistency in how players are treated, but would any of us be shocked if we found out Fleck treats better players with a bit more leniency?
And if that's true, do we have a problem with it?

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/beastly-behavior/201605/trauma-ptsd-and-memory-distortion

I wish the above reference to PTSD and memory distortion wasn't true, but it is. I say that as someone who didn't just get receive verbal threats, but actual gut wrenching life altering physical harm. There is room for both Fleck to be wrong and do more and for people (and you) to scrutinize your story.

Pitiful effort to push your agenda

Right, because my post had nothing to do with the topic of this entire thread. I’ll only post things you like from now on.

Now please - go back to bashing a poster that doesn’t think getting beat up and threatened is just part of the college experience. That’s a good look for you.

Right, because my post had nothing to do with the topic of this entire thread. I’ll only post things you like from now on.

Now please - go back to bashing a poster that doesn’t think getting beat up and threatened is just part of the college experience. That’s a good look for you.

If you don't think I look good on a message board, I'm doing something right. I want to be exactly the opposite of your existence.

This thread should be deleted.

I agree. It is so far off the original context of the topic that it is not worth discussing any more. Furthermore, some of the information discussed here shouldn't be discussed here. It should have gone a different route to do with his issues.

I believe the gist of your story. But you have to expect that many on an anonymous message board will be skeptical. And even though I believe you, I recognize this is one side of the story and that the other side would dispute or at least explain some of it.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

No i'm not wanting to play the victim at all

You've done nothing but play the victim.

I have no idea if you are who you say you are, and neither does anybody else. I have no idea if what you say is true, and neither does anybody else. But no logical person would descend onto a message board and demand to be believed at face value.

You've done nothing but play the victim.

I have no idea if you are who you say you are, and neither does anybody else. I have no idea if what you say is true, and neither does anybody else. But no logical person would descend onto a message board and demand to be believed at face value.

More of trying to get my story out for people to understand the differences of accountability for the players, I never demanded for people to believe me at face value, I would love to talk to anyone more in depth about everything and things I've noticed after working for the team for about a year and a half.

More of trying to get my story out for people to understand the differences of accountability for the players, I never demanded for people to believe me at face value, I would love to talk to anyone more in depth about everything and things I've noticed after working for the team for about a year and a half.

I think its time to move on from this thread. You got your story out. Feel better? At the beginning it was interesting, now its getting super old. I hope you feel better. Time to move on to deal with your issues.

You have made accusations of criminal behavior by Brooks and other Gopher football players. Surely your story would be embraced by the Tribune. Go tell it there, they don't like PJ either.

Thanks for sharing 007. I hope it helps.

Are we going to have another Ma Barker situation?

It is completely understandable to be in the camp that this might be BS and in Internet land there is no way to verify so maybe we should just let this be.

The camp that makes you sad is the predictable list of posters that seems to believe this is the roommate and yet still showed up to try and tough guy 007 because he said something bad about a college football player and coach they like. Sad.

Top Bottom