Maxwell Janes...not rowing with the team anymore

He convinced me I need to do drugs. Can someone recommend a good starter hallucinogen?

Start with mushrooms (they're about to be legal here): https://www.businessinsider.com/psychedelic-magic-mushroom-decriminalization-denver-first-2019-1

I took my Mom to Burning Man for her 70th birthday (her request) and she had never done any drugs in her life. She decided to try LSD and I'd say it was definitely a bit overwhelming for her first psychedelic experience.

So I'd say mushrooms are the safer play - less of a time commitment (4-5 hours vs. 8-12) and not as intense visually.

PS. You can also order a kit online to grow your own mushrooms.

Enjoy!

I like the double standard we're revealing here. Allegedly, our player punched someone in the face, threatened to have his crew murder someone, stole someone's phone (which is worse than being murdered for someone in this age-bracket) yet a stern warning is appropriate for this behavior. On the other hand, the Nebraska RB sent a nudie vid (which I'm told is as common as breathing for the late teens) to his ex girlfriend and we want half the State of Nebraska extradited to Cali to rot in prison. Interesting.

What to watch online? Hodge twins... some pretty funny stuff I ran into recently
Sometimes I'm cool with the clear bag policy, sometimes it really chaps my backside!
Anthracite uniforms are not cool. Even if the kids like them, I don't care, they're wrong!

It's not a double-standard, they are two wholly different incidents.

On one hand, a player gets into a fight with their male roommate. It's not great, but fairly common stuff. Let's just assume that roommate was the kind of guy to go on public forums and talk about the showering habits of grown men or snitch about other people smoking pot, like, when you're young and stupid, you do dumb stuff and punch people like that. I'm not condoning it, it's terrible and I think you should punished for it.

On the other hand, the Nebraska player seemed to threaten a girl with releasing videos that could really ruin her life.

It's weird to me that you're pretending to not see the difference here.

Throw all legalities out of it, which one of those two things would your parents be more pissed about? Which one of those things have we all kind of done or gotten close to doing?

It's not a double-standard, they are two wholly different incidents.

On one hand, a player gets into a fight with their male roommate. It's not great, but fairly common stuff. Let's just assume that roommate was the kind of guy to go on public forums and talk about the showering habits of grown men or snitch about other people smoking pot, like, when you're young and stupid, you do dumb stuff and punch people like that. I'm not condoning it, it's terrible and I think you should punished for it.

On the other hand, the Nebraska player seemed to threaten a girl with releasing videos that could really ruin her life.

It's weird to me that you're pretending to not see the difference here.

Throw all legalities out of it, which one of those two things would your parents be more pissed about? Which one of those things have we all kind of done or gotten close to doing?

Maybe I'm incorrect, but I'm pretty sure the Nebraska player sent a video of her being SEXUALLY ASSAULTED in high school by two other people. It was not just a sex or a "nudie" video. Quiiiite a bit worse.

"Washington was charged in California in December with possessing and distributing a video of a former girlfriend being sexually assaulted by two other people in 2016, when she was 15."

http://www.espn.com/college-footbal...braska-maurice-washington-explicit-video-case

So....nice try, Jimbo Morgan. Wow

Start with mushrooms (they're about to be legal here): https://www.businessinsider.com/psychedelic-magic-mushroom-decriminalization-denver-first-2019-1

I took my Mom to Burning Man for her 70th birthday (her request) and she had never done any drugs in her life. She decided to try LSD and I'd say it was definitely a bit overwhelming for her first psychedelic experience.

So I'd say mushrooms are the safer play - less of a time commitment (4-5 hours vs. 8-12) and not as intense visually.

Enjoy!

1. Not sure where "here" is but I don't live there
2. I was not serious
3. I wouldn't do any of that sh1t even if your 70 year old mom offered to wash my 60 year old car
4. You decide if wash and car were the words I intended to use in #3 above
5. feel free to ban me if I have crossed a line here - I don't even know anymore

1. Not sure where "here" is but I don't live there
2. I was not serious
3. I wouldn't do any of that sh1t even if your 70 year old mom offered to wash my 60 year old car
4. You decide if wash and car were the words I intended to use in #3 above
5. feel free to ban me if I have crossed a line here - I don't even know anymore

Wait, you weren't serious? I already put a 1/4 oz of boomers in the mail to you.

GOLD. All of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread is entirely devoid of sunshine and lollipops.

Mods! Delete this thread!

McE5bsT.gif

Enjoy!

Quite possibly the best post in this thread.

Maybe I'm incorrect, but I'm pretty sure the Nebraska player sent a video of her being SEXUALLY ASSAULTED in high school by two other people. It was not just a sex or a "nudie" video. Quiiiite a bit worse.

"Washington was charged in California in December with possessing and distributing a video of a former girlfriend being sexually assaulted by two other people in 2016, when she was 15."

http://www.espn.com/college-footbal...braska-maurice-washington-explicit-video-case

So....nice try, Jimbo Morgan. Wow

Pretty sure nobody was ever arrested for assault despite video evidence. Once the magic mushrooms wear off process why that might be. There is a trend of deciding after the fact that something must have been assault...

This thread qualifies for "oops -- wrong forum"!

Last edited:

Can't forget lack of students in the stands

(1) Subscribe to MHz Choice on Amazon Prime and watch hours of foreign television. Scandinavian mysteries are particularly good.

(2) In the minority, but I love the all-whites. The uniforms. Not the players.

(3) Biggest possible improvement would depend on whether recreational weed use is made legal.

WriterGoph, did you and your mother go to Burning Man in costume?

All I can say is you shouldn't make your mom push you on the Merry-go-Round.

Burning_Man_38.jpg

Last edited:

(1) Subscribe to MHz Choice on Amazon Prime and watch hours of foreign television. Scandinavian mysteries are particularly good.

(3) Biggest possible improvement would depend on whether recreational weed use is made legal.

Burning_Man_38.jpg

HAHAHA. Well-played

Finally someone agreeing, thank you. Some players that aren't here any more were big into banned substances, (K. Handy-Holly, D. Croft, V. Viramontes and others).
Now I know why you got punched... allegedly. Just leave.

Burning_Man_38.jpg

You have to bring your own hoes. They'll supply the weed.

Now I know why you got punched... allegedly. Just leave.

Good one, I lost all respect for everyone in the athletic department after what happened so I can really say what I want, you can have your own beliefs. Thanks tough guy :)

Pretty sure nobody was ever arrested for assault despite video evidence. Once the magic mushrooms wear off process why that might be. There is a trend of deciding after the fact that something must have been assault...

The mushrooms never wear off. That's the beauty of it, kind brother.

Nah, don’t delete the thread. With every comment, gopherfan007 has been losing credibility, whether or not he’s who he says he is.

I got in two drunken fights with college roommates. I even spent a night in jail for disorderly conduct (later dropped to a petty misdemeanor). I turned out OK, I think. I never punched a cop.

Nah, don’t delete the thread. With every comment, gopherfan007 has been losing credibility, whether or not he’s who he says he is.

I got in two drunken fights with college roommates. I even spent a night in jail for disorderly conduct (later dropped to a petty misdemeanor). I turned out OK, I think. I never punched a cop.

I'm losing credibility for telling my story and defending myself? nice one. Sounds like you need some lovely shrooms from WriterGoph

I'm losing credibility for telling my story and defending myself? nice one. Sounds like you need some lovely shrooms from WriterGoph

Doctors usually know how to party. You better step your game up by the time you get a residency.

You're losing credibility with how you are carrying yourself.

You didn't deserve to get punched, but I completely understand why it happened to you. You've come on to a public forum, whined about bullying and then disclosed the showering habits of a 50 year old man and named fellow students who allegedly take drugs.

You were crying earlier in the thread about how the papers wanted to use your name, yet you have absolutely no problem throwing out Vic's name to a public forum.

Like I said, you didn't deserve it, but I get it.

Good luck with med school admissions. You and Kim Royston's dad are basically the only two on here that aren't anonymous. You never know who is reading these boards.

Publicly mocking a person's weight and casting unfounded accusations about individual's drug use is not a good look for someone who wants to be a Doctor.

The internet is forever

Maybe just me but i find 007 extremely interesting.

You're losing credibility with how you are carrying yourself.

You didn't deserve to get punched, but I completely understand why it happened to you. You've come on to a public forum, whined about bullying and then disclosed the showering habits of a 50 year old man and named fellow students who allegedly take drugs.

You were crying earlier in the thread about how the papers wanted to use your name, yet you have absolutely no problem throwing out Vic's name to a public forum.

Like I said, you didn't deserve it, but I get it.

There's a big difference between crying and whining about it and telling my story; its a big concern to put anyones name who was assaulted in the paper? All i'm questioning is why do they put my name in the paper but others that were allegedly sexaully assaulted, they never publish an alleged victims name in the paper, that's why I was shocked and questioning it. It was very well known that Vic was a partier and into drugs around campus. Obviously no one took the showering thing as a joke as it was a joke for ahwile in the athletic department, guess you or no one else would get it as you're assuming it's "fat shaming", sounds like the rest of the ignorant left.

I don't think anyone deserves to be assaulted. Does a girl wearing a revealing dress deserve to be sexually asaulted? No? I was holding up the rules to our housing contract we signed so we didn't get evicted so I deserved to be assaulted? None of this would have happened if some people made better life choices (including me not taking Shannon in), personally I wish I never met him or his cousin. It ruined my last few months of undergrad, but I've moved on and am better than that. My past doesn't define me at all.

I think I'm carrying myself pretty well over a fan forum board that I was/ and have been mocked/attacked numerous times by :) I saw everything that was said about me in the original Brooks post :)

Good luck with med school admissions. You and Kim Royston's dad are basically the only two on here that aren't anonymous. You never know who is reading these boards.

Publicly mocking a person's weight and casting unfounded accusations about individual's drug use is not a good look for someone who wants to be a Doctor.

The internet is forever

Thanks :) Crofts and H-Holly's was well known on this board so I don't see that it's different when I talk about it but others can :)

Me too, but 007 has been sharing things that aren’t a good look.
I agree no one deserves to be punched, but it sounds like 007 wanted to change how a person lives (like Ned Flanders maybe) instead of just being a good roommate and friend. One thing i still have to remember is to stay in my lane and let other folks be who they are. If you have a roommate that keeps different hours or is more social than you or does things that are not aligned to your values, then (007) that might not be a good fit.

Me too, but 007 has been sharing things that aren’t a good look.
I agree no one deserves to be punched, but it sounds like 007 wanted to change how a person lives (like Ned Flanders maybe) instead of just being a good roommate and friend. One thing i still have to remember is to stay in my lane and let other folks be who they are. If you have a roommate that keeps different hours or is more social than you or does things that are not aligned to your values, then (007) that might not be a good fit.

We had a contract we signed so we didn't get evicted as we almost were because of the party habits with stuff being broken, we all agreed to them. I was usually the only roomate home so I had to enforce the rules. Guess you wouldn't get the situation if you weren't there. I know it makes me look like the bad guy that's why I hated it but me or my other 3 roomates didn't want to get evicted..

We had a contract we signed so we didn't get evicted as we almost were because of the party habits with stuff being broken, we all agreed to them. I was usually the only roomate home so I had to enforce the rules. Guess you wouldn't get the situation if you were there. I know it makes me look like the bad guy that's why I hated it.

Yeah you probably thought you were doing your roommate a favor by taking him in, but different life styles/values are a tough mix for living together. Sorry that you had this happen and again it’s not okay to get punch someone, but you two were not a great fit. Sorry man.

Yeah you probably thought you were doing your roommate a favor by taking him in, but different life styles/values are a tough mix for living together. Sorry that you had this happen and again it’s not okay to get punch someone, but you two were not a great fit. Sorry man.

Totally found that out the hard way.

Top Bottom