Maxwell Janes...not rowing with the team anymore

Really? Enlighten me as to why. Totally off base. Trashes individuals such as Claeys whom has nothing to do with the thread. Trashes our current coach for trying to change the culture. Are you enjoying the trashing? What is it that you like?

Well, it's the off season, so there isn't much more to talk about.

I thought the thread was at least interesting, I kept clicking through. I was entertained.

As far as trashing Claeyes, I thought that guy's post was bizarre (talking about his showering habits) and I also defended Fleck (I don't think it's hypocritical to dismiss Janes and keep Brooks). That said, I found most of the discussion pretty entertaining and I don't have incredibly thin skin. I can read posts and disagree with people with whom I disagree without it impacting it.

I'm clearly not the only one. This is a 12 page thread on a Sunday in February.

In this thread did we determine how many stars Maxwell had when he was recruited as a walkon, and was that assessment accurate?

In this thread did we determine how many stars Maxwell had when he was recruited as a walkon, and was that assessment accurate?

Dude, I thought you were a stargazer. You tell us. I'm gonna guess he was a very high two, or maybe a low 3.

Well, it's the off season, so there isn't much more to talk about.

I thought the thread was at least interesting, I kept clicking through. I was entertained.

As far as trashing Claeyes, I thought that guy's post was bizarre (talking about his showering habits) and I also defended Fleck (I don't think it's hypocritical to dismiss Janes and keep Brooks). That said, I found most of the discussion pretty entertaining and I don't have incredibly thin skin. I can read posts and disagree with people with whom I disagree without it impacting it.

I'm clearly not the only one. This is a 12 page thread on a Sunday in February.

Not bashing at all when it was the honest truth. Little context I worked in facilities and got to know the custodians that worked over in the old complex. He said he never had to clean the shower because he never used it.

He had a grade of 80 which is a low 3 star and played in all 13 games on special teams last year as a redshirt freshman.

I'd say it was a correct evaluation.

Not bashing at all when it was the honest truth. Little context I worked in facilities and got to know the custodians that worked over in the old complex. He said he never had to clean the shower because he never used it.

Well Gopherfan007. Really what is the big deal that he never used this particular shower? Perhaps he showered someplace else or had something else in mind. My gosh, this is newsworthy? Is this the type of stuff you talk about with the custodians? Now I think its time for you to get a life along with the custodians. I really don't think you're a Gopher fan anymore.

Well Gopherfan007. Really what is the big deal that he never used this particular shower? Perhaps he showered someplace else or had something else in mind. My gosh, this is newsworthy? Is this the type of stuff you talk about with the custodians? Now I think its time for you to get a life along with the custodians. I really don't think you're a Gopher fan anymore.

He never said it was a big deal...just a fun fact.

Am I the only one who thinks Maxwell Janes sounds like a character name right out of an Austin Powers movie?

The statement's truth is not my issue. I just happen to think it's odd that a group of grown men are talking about the showering habits of other grown men.

Really? Enlighten me as to why. Totally off base. Trashes individuals such as Claeys whom has nothing to do with the thread. Trashes our current coach for trying to change the culture. Are you enjoying the trashing? What is it that you like?

Entertainment?
Better than Swingman’s relentless trolling?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well count me out for this thread for future posts and reading. Hearing about showering habits etc, wow. People clearly are sick. I don't call this entertainment. These are stupid posts made by people who are clearly bored with their life. Read some books, do something. Not a surprise we have issues going on in the United States. Its our new level of communication.

The statement's truth is not my issue. I just happen to think it's odd that a group of grown men are talking about the showering habits of other grown men.

Prude. :D

Fun fact about Claeys, he never used the stairs in the old complex ( always elevator) also never used the shower in his office bathroom as he was too big. lol

Well, you certainly veered into ******ry.

I'm not sure it's really all that fun, and I don't know who really cares if it's a fact or not. Weird.

Well count me out for this thread for future posts and reading. Hearing about showering habits etc, wow. People clearly are sick. I don't call this entertainment. These are stupid posts made by people who are clearly bored with their life. Read some books, do something. Not a surprise we have issues going on in the United States. Its our new level of communication.

Says the guy who keeps posting in this thread....

He had a grade of 80 which is a low 3 star and played in all 13 games on special teams last year as a redshirt freshman.

I'd say it was a correct evaluation.

But could he throw a tight spiral?

The best part is that half the posts are by trolls that I’ve ignore listed. I’m not even sure what the thread is about.

Oh yeah, Maxwell Janes. I’ll be honest, I didn’t even remember there was a guy on the team with that name. Thought it was a swingman thread.

I'll admit. I noticed him in the season ticket holder program sent out last summer as his photo made him appear rather unkempt.... other that that.... nada.

I actually have a great life, graduated from the U in December, getting a Masters in health administration while studying for the MCAT and applying to medical school. While working a full time life fulfilling job with a group home company. Not bored at all, just like getting reactions like this from people, shows the true colors.

I've got no problem discussing the showering habits of men, especially when it brings to light how far behind we actually were in the Big 10 arms race. Our (rather large) head coach couldn't even use his office shower because it was too cramped? Scandalous!! I hope PJ can fit his whole family in the head coach's private shower in the new facility.

Last edited:

I've got no problem discussing the showering habits of men especially when it brings to light how far behind we actually were in the Big 10 arms race. Our (rather large) head coach couldn't even use his office shower because it was too cramped? Scandalous!! I hope PJ can fit his whole family in the head coach's private shower in the new facility.

85 posts to your record and you come up with this? Eeee gad, we need spring practice to start as a detraction to the insanity.

85 posts to your record and you come up with this? Eeee gad, we need spring practice to start as a detraction to the insanity.

Are you a double-digit-poster racist? Shame on you! I'm workin' on it. Soon I'll be at 100. (Maybe within 24 hours if this awesome thread keeps rolling)

I belong to Lifetime Fitness. The showering habits of some men needs to be discussed.

I belong to Lifetime Fitness. The showering habits of some men needs to be discussed.

I quit my membership because of it.... the showering and blow drying escapades....the one foot up on the counter while blow drying the "junk" was the coup de gras....

I quit my membership because of it.... the showering and blow drying escapades....the one foot up on the counter while blow drying the "junk" was the coup de gras....

Doesn’t everyone do this?

Not sure. Could be I am behind the times on a lot of accepted updated public behaviors. God, I hope not though.

I’ve seen the same. And many similar things as well. Dear God, that is not acceptable behavior.

Top Bottom