Gophers by 15 to 20 points vs. Indiana

I consider myself a fairly loyal Gopher fan, but also a realist. I just hope we can eek out a win... This team is so inconsistent...

If this was a vegas line id be all over Indy with my life savings.

Here from Chicago with my 12-year-old son for his first game in The Barn and my first since 2002. So excited to get back and contribute to the magic. I hope the boys come ready to play with a purpose and get the place rockin’.

Here from Chicago with my 12-year-old son for his first game in The Barn and my first since 2002. So excited to get back and contribute to the magic. I hope the boys come ready to play with a purpose and get the place rockin’.

Your already a winner. I remember taking my sons to Wiiliams for the first time. They had been to dozens of college basketball venues but they never forgot Williams. Same with my grandsons who were at the Voshon Leonard Iowa battle. Enjoy !

If this was a vegas line id be all over Indy with my life savings.

Vegas agrees with this logic, hence, it’s Gophers -3.5 [emoji1303]

Note- if the Gophers were favored by any conf opponent by > 10, I be all over the dog whomever it was

Vegas agrees with this logic, hence, it’s Gophers -3.5 [emoji1303]

Note- if the Gophers were favored by any conf opponent by > 10, I be all over the dog whomever it was

Sagarin's point spread is even a little less. Actually this is a classic late season matchup: two team who desperately need to win. The Gophers failed with that type of matchup last Wednesday but maybe they'll pull this one out. My guess is that the ending score will be fairly close with Minnesota on the good end.

Well, good call. Though maybe take those banked/Oturu 3s away early and the 15 points could be in question if Indiana makes a run ��

Let’s win this by 30

Gophers beat IU by 15-20?

Good luck.

Good luck choking on a dick.

I can see that you’re online, yet not a single post in the game thread. What a loser. Only posts negative **** during losses.

Good luck choking on a dick.

I can see that you’re online, yet not a single post in the game thread. What a loser. Only posts negative **** during losses.

You mad bro? Need a safe space?

Last edited:

You're one of the worst on this site - and your grammar is worse than the '97 Gophers.

The Gophers won today against an IU team that didn’t even show up. Nice win. Need to do a whole lot more to get into the tourney.

Well, good call. Though maybe take those banked/Oturu 3s away early and the 15 points could be in question if Indiana makes a run

I guess they can’t be taken away.

Well I guess I'll gladly eat a little crow today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Gophers won today against an IU team that didn’t even show up. Nice win. Need to do a whole lot more to get into the tourney.

I don’t think they can play much better than they did today. Other than Oruro. I know it was IU. It didn’t they just knock off Micheeeegan?

I don’t think they can play much better than they did today. Other than Oruro. I know it was IU. It didn’t they just knock off Micheeeegan?

They did have a 7 minute scoreless streak today. That’s significant. The difference in this game is we played solid D for the whole game. We kept the comfortable lead during the scoring drought.

They did have a 7 minute scoreless streak today. That’s significant. The difference in this game is we played solid D for the whole game. We kept the comfortable lead during the scoring drought.

Without a field goal. Scored 7 points in those 7 minutes on free throws.

Top Bottom