Jarvis Johnson Senior Night

gray4heisman

Reaction score
To get on a topic away from questionable calls and player/coach frustration - is there a chance we'd ever let JJ dress for warm ups? Or is that against NCAA rule for a medically ineligible player? I'd love to see him go through pregame stretching and layup lines on the Barn's court on senior night. Really feel for the guy - I played against him my senior year of high school when he was a freshman and you could tell he was a cold blooded, really good player. He's been a great bench leader and seems to be liked a lot by everyone on the team in his 4 years.

I assume everyone on here knows his story and his journey but for those in attendance on senior night who don't know much about him, I hope he gets a really strong cheer.

Not sure of the answer to your question, but the kid deserves a standing ovation!!!

Jarvis is the one that got away. He was so good in high school. Such a fun player. Strong, athletic, could do everything. Great leader.

As for warming up--I think he could. I mean, you could have student managers or coaches take jump shots in warmups. Not sure why you would, but you could. However, he will not be allowed to dress and even play 1 second.

I've been wishing he could play since the day he was deemed ineligible.

Really hope he gets the ovation he deserves. He would have earned plenty with his play if he had been allowed to.

I hope they do something special for him!! I'm sure everyone wishes he could have played

Top Bottom