2 Huskers ticketed, accused of ordering pizza to campus with stolen credit card

Well the current Husker team is similar to the mid-nineties team in at least one way.

I'm surprised that was just considered a misdemeanor ticket. Even though the dollar amount adds up to low level shoplifting usually the banks have gotten some strong laws on their side against this sort of thing in most states.

I'm surprised that was just considered a misdemeanor ticket. Even though the dollar amount adds up to low level shoplifting usually the banks have gotten some strong laws on their side against this sort of thing in most states.

I believe Nebraska has a Cornhuskers Football provision in their statute.

Stolen Credit cards and stolen pizza at Nebraska would be the equal to failing to say "excuse me" after bumping into someone in the football facility at Minnesota. I would say "slap on the wrist" but that is too extreme for Lincoln. So, I'll go with "furrowed eyebrow."

Surprised Police actively pursued this. Most fraud goes unpunished because it's too small to be worth pursuing and prosecuting. My daughter had her checkbook stolen in Springfield, Missouri, cancelled account ASAP but thieves wrote checks to the local domino's for delivery for pizza for several weeks before Domino's figured it out, police refused to go to the delivery address and confront thief, said it was below their threshold.

Stolen Credit cards and stolen pizza at Nebraska would be the equal to failing to say "excuse me" after bumping into someone in the football facility at Minnesota. I would say "slap on the wrist" but that is too extreme for Lincoln. So, I'll go with "furrowed eyebrow."

It may not even go this far.

iStock_000001637391Large_naughty.jpg

Business as usual in Lincoln.

Well the two will miss a couple snaps at the Spring Game.

If the said pizza was not from Valentino’s, this will be considered a Nebraska hate crime.

Top Bottom