***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT NEBRASKA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Scorers Mentality . Pass me the ball I'm wired ,, to making my set move or what's open for me to score. If open I take a good shot or get the double team .. bam I dish to get the man open his shot … and bingo he scores...……. Can I be your point guard or 2 scoring guard on this team..... I can penetrate and love to dish the ball.... Just sayin

Down by 4 with 4 minutes remaining.

AD Coyle tightening up that coaching list. Hopefully Nate Oats is at the top.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Uffda. This team is so frustrating.

Waiting to buy tickets for Saturday. If they lose, not worth it.

That was halfway down. Sh!t

Story of the season for McBrayer. Miss everything that counts. I thought maybe tonight would be different since he made a couple early. But alas, that one and the one at the end of the half were absolutely perfect looks, and he couldn’t make either.

Palmer and Roby make a couple difficult shots when it counts. No one can do that on the other end.

We’re just not that good. Plain and simple. We can hope and dream about an ncaa birth but even if we made it you’re looking at one and done.

I agree.
Not enough guys.

Coffey would be a good third best player.
Murphy would be a good third best player.
Oturu as a freshman would be a good third best player.
McBrayer would be a good seventh best player.
Stockman would be a good 10th best player.
Curry is hurt, but would be a good ninth best player.
Gabe would be a good 8th best player.
Omursa would be a good 12th best player.
Stull would be a good Rec league player.

Oturu and Gabe are easily are net options on offense. We just don’t get them the ball enough. Gabe never touches it.

Oturu shoots a one and one. Obviously he misses like everyone does. Smartly, we remove Murphy from the paint so he can’t get the rebound.

Who's wearing Coffey's jersey? In the last two minutes, I've seen the guy wearing #5 not only aggressively grab a loose ball, but also play defense and get a steal on a back door cut.

We mentioned MN. has not won since 2/12 - really only about 20 times...….

I sure hope Coffey stays next year and doesn’t go into the NBA draft.

Let me know when you think we have put a bow on this gift to Tim Miles.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

What was the ref looking at?

Top Bottom