***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT NEBRASKA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Going need a deep bench tonight I think. Gabe, Murphy, and Oturu have to watch their fouls.

It's almost like Pitino is trying to lose this game. Why change what was working?

It makes me laugh how uninterested IW has become. And that’s an indictment on Pitino at this point in the season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The last 3 minutes sums up Lil' Ricky's tenure. Giving up big runs to let teams back in games. So disappointing they can't put anyone away.

Pissed away a nice lead here solely by substituting scrubs when he could have buried them if kept to the normal rotation of players. Use your head Richie

Murphy spending most of his time 20+ feet from the basket. Why?

The last 3 minutes sums up Lil' Ricky's tenure. Giving up big runs to let teams back in games. So disappointing they can't put anyone away.
I look back up and see this. Ugh.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

It makes me laugh how uninterested IW has become. And that’s an indictment on Pitino at this point in the season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's never IW's fault, is it?

Pissed away a nice lead here solely by substituting scrubs when he could have buried them if kept to the normal rotation of players. Use your head Richie

Major head scratcher

Again my biggest issue with Pitino is sub patterns Oturo starts game 4-6 and just dominating and he is the first to the bench. Makes absolutely no sense then run comes to a dead stop. Grrrrrrrr

Again my biggest issue with Pitino is sub patterns Oturo starts game 4-6 and just dominating and he is the first to the bench. Makes absolutely no sense then run comes to a dead stop. Grrrrrrrr

Not only that. He was drawing fouls not committing them.

Should he play the starting 5 the whole game? Murphy has two fouls, and guys get tired.

Should he play the starting 5 the whole game? Murphy has two fouls, and guys get tired.

Most the game, yes. Short blows with guys that can play. No Stull, no Omersa it ain’t rocket science. We are in do or die mode. Need wins, not feel good stories

Yep good call, I think what people here are asking for him is to play the starters the entire game.

Top Bottom