***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT NEBRASKA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Our gift to Tim Miles.... smh...

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Refs decided Nebraska would win. But always remember, refs don’t decide games! (lol)

I guess it's that f*kin hard to beat a bad Nebraska team in Nebraska............ for f*ks sakes............. losers............. but hey, they'll reach the NIT final 8

Loss is for the betterment of the program.

Agree. This has been so painful to watch. Richard should be gone now. Had the lead early and then put a stupid rotation on the floor that let Nebraska back in it.

Did Dupree have half a toe over the line anthem pull it back?

That is NOT a call you make with the game on the line!!!!!!!!!!!

Terrible call. Felt like the charge on Murphy was a make up call for Gabe holding on that in bounds but that call on Coffey was terrible.

This game proves Pitino can’t coach. The one momentum shift was in the first half and we let them back into the game and they never looked back. We let them have confidence.

Don’t blame it on the refs.

The dumb offensive set they ran up by 1 put them in this spot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They got the ball in Murphy's hands he drove, got fouled and got called for the charge. We got ripped off on the last two calls. The guy on Murph was definitely not squared up. Then the Coffey call...

not that anyone cares but I predicted we'd lose on some bs leading up to that last position, just the way things go for us

Horrible possession by us when we were up by 1. Garbage coaching.

Coffey was equally terrible on that foul. His head was up his a$$.

That is NOT a call you make with the game on the line!!!!!!!!!!!

That’s not a call you ever make. That’s the problem. That is simply the worst ****ing foul call I have ever seen in my life. **** the Big Ten.

Well there are a lot of happy people on this board. That probably sends Pitino packing.

Stop with this nonsense. If Pitino loses his job it will be deserved.

I never blame an official for the outcome. But two calls were all against us. We had chances though. Probably cost Pitiino his job. When do start watching flight radars?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They got the ball in Murphy's hands he drove, got fouled and got called for the charge. We got ripped off on the last two calls. The guy on Murph was definitely not squared up. Then the Coffey call...

The foul call on the Oturu block was bull****. There was no contact

Why wait Coyle? Can’t get any worse. Get rid of this absolutely putrid leader. I predicted a 5-9 finish, looking more like 4-10.

Refs decided Nebraska would win. But always remember, refs don’t decide games! (lol)

Amir needed to keep his feet and not give the official a chance to f*ck it up.

Postgame interview: “he bit for the pump fake and I jumped into him and got the call.”

FML

Both the foul on Oturo and especially the one on Coffee were AWFUL.

Its not a rebound if you’re out of bounds. Its a turnover.

Was he out of bounds?

McBrayer wasn’t.
I won’t beleive oturu touched the ball while out of bounds until I see a replay from a different angle

If I'm Pitino I'm not getting out of the refs face until security physically pulls me off. Between the two missed flagrant fouls on Davidson, the shot clock issue at Michigan, and this, the Gophers have had way too many calls go against them recently.

Sucks to see the one game they outplay the other team end up as a loss because a ref wants to be the hero.

I didn’t mind the charge call, hated the Coffey one.

If we can’t get the Indiana game I think the season may be done.

I really hope Pitino doesn't pull any punches with his comments about the refs because that was a horsebleep call in that situation. That crap of jumping into a defender to draw a foul is commonplace in the NBA.

Watching the post game and Palmer just admitted what he did....not that there was any mystery but he was a surprised as anyone that he got the foul call there. I usually stick up for refs but that call was just terrible.

When your PF takes the ball at the three point line and charges like a bull in a china shop toward the basket, he's not getting that call.

The last call was garbage.

Get the rebound on their miss and we win. Dummies under the basket booted it out of bounds

Pitino couldn't have botched that ending any worse. ****ing pathetic. Get him out of here.

Last edited:

horrible call at the end but it should never have been at that point

what is pitino thinking calling that play on the last offensive possesion?

they just let an inferior (albeit desperate) nebraska team hang around in this game way too long. that can't happen.

this team should not make the ncaa tournament barring a few fluke wins and a big run in the big10 tournament

pitino's time here has run its course. he is a good recruiter but he is severely deficient in the X's and O's that make up actual gameplay

(this coming from a former staunch pitino supporter)

I guess it's that f*kin hard to beat a bad Nebraska team in Nebraska............ for f*ks sakes............. losers............. but hey, they'll reach the NIT final 8

I doubt it.

Top Bottom