***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT NEBRASKA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Some solid defensive possessions so far. Drew a charge, forced two deep threes at the end of the shot clock.

Some solid defensive possessions so far. Drew a charge, forced two deep threes at the end of the shot clock.
The big thing is we're getting defensive boards. Maybe Nebraska isn't crashing.

Stull? Now you're just playing head games...

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Oturu was too good so they took him out

There a rule you can’t play the starters 10 consecutive minutes? Wouldn’t want to keep momentum. So go to Matz and Stull together. Smart.

Amazing that this would be a quad 1 win. I'll take it though.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Nice to see us get the fast start. Hope the Curry injury is not serious but Oturu has been improving quickly this past month.

Is Curry hurt still? I assume so since Stockman is in.

He shouldn't see the floor the rest of the season

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Well, I wouldn't go that far but I'm not sure why Pitino took his foot off the gas pedal there. A few more minutes of physically outmatching them wouldn't have hurt.

These announcers are annoying. How many times can they mention Nebraska needs to attack the rim?

Stull is terrible

That line up is ugly

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Pitino trying to get fired by having Stull guard Nebraska's best player, who is five inches taller, LOL.

Not even in the box score.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stull ...that was bad minutes

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Stull's defense has cost us 2 or 3 defensive possessions. Oturu is carrying us and has been for some time.

Looks like the Gophers decided they need to go deeper and earlier into their bench than usual.

Of course, McBrayer finally makes a 3 and it does not count.

Pitinos substitutions are horrible again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another shot clock violation. We must lead the league in those. Guards have to have a feel for the clock. Boy, didn't take long to piss away a nice lead.

Top Bottom