Gianna Kneepkens

samloupete

True Gold
Reaction score
Anyone with any info on Gianna Kneepkens? She had 51 the other night.

She is.....

Anyone with any info on Gianna Kneepkens? She had 51 the other night.
....class of 2021. Seen her listed at anywhere between 5-6, and 5-10, still growing and plenty of time to observe her potential. Duluth Marshall also has a very point guard, and they run like crazy

I’ve seen her listed at 5’10” as well and she looks athletic. Good to know they push the pace and run a lot. Thanks!

Averaging 32.3 9.0 and 4.3 point, rebounds, and assists. Pretty big numbers to be putting up. Definitely someone to keep can eye on. Thanks for getting her on the ole radar.

Kneepkens is a very skilled point guard with nice handles and a high IQ. Her numbers are great but the level of opposition Marshall faces is not. Their strength of schedule is 288th in the state and among the easiest in Class AA. The real issue is her frame size which is quite thin and makes her less likely to be a Big 10 prospect. She projects as a low D1. She has not played on a top AAU team yet although that might be happening this year. Really fun kid to watch.

I heard Minnesota offered to her.

You have to watch some of these kids during AAU season; can they handle the length, speed, physicality and talent of playing on a top AAU team. She will be closely watched.

Very true!! Wagner played at the Class AA level but excelled on the AAU circuit!! Obviously Whalen and staff like what they have seen so far otherwise they would not have offered Kneepkens.

Watched her put up 43 last night shooting 73% from the field. She is lengthy with excellent handles and extremely accurate from the three point line. I hope she signs with the Gophers, she is the real deal!

Watched her put up 43 last night shooting 73% from the field. She is lengthy with excellent handles and extremely accurate from the three point line. I hope she signs with the Gophers, she is the real deal!

Dime store version of Bueckers?

Dime store version of Bueckers?
I would say that is an insult to her. I’m not saying she is Bueckers, but she is a lengthy guard who is very accurate with good handles. I’ve watched them both a lot as my daughter played AAU against them all summer.

You have to watch some of these kids during AAU season; can they handle the length, speed, physicality and talent of playing on a top AAU team. She will be closely watched.
wi
Kneepkens already proved herself at the highest AAU level last summer with Minnesota Fury on the UAA circuit. That's why the offers are coming. The high school numbers are just gravy.

Kneepkens rated the 65th best prospect in the nation by Prospects Nation 2021.

Top Bottom