Nebraska game

book

Reaction score
Not too positive about this game Have we ever beaten a team twice in conference season games?

Win and i like our chances vs. Indiana and Michigan Or we could lose out with a loss...

Nebraska had one of their top players go down and have sucked royal dog doo ever since. Which means they'll beat us by 14. Mark it, Dude!

Speaking of dogs. We're 4pt dogs in this game. Let's just go in there and win by double digits. Nice to dream.

Speaking of dogs. We're 4pt dogs in this game. Let's just go in there and win by double digits. Nice to dream.

The Westminster dog show is on tonight as well. I like dogs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not too positive about this game Have we ever beaten a team twice in conference season games?

Win and i like our chances vs. Indiana and Michigan Or we could lose out with a loss...

Yes, we have beaten teams twice in the conference. You do know we have been playing basketball for over 120 years and have won 9 B1G championships and 3 National Championships.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

lets just win! play with some urgency! play like you actually care! coach like you actually care.

lets just win! play with some urgency! play like you actually care! coach like you actually care.

The remaining 7 games have some wins in them. Lets get at least 4. If we dont we dont deserve anything, but its there for the taking.

At Nebraska, Everyone else is beating them
Indiana, Should win this game
Michigan, Tough game, but showing on road they are vulnerable
At Rutgers, gonna be alot tougher than we think, but winnable
At Northwestern, on road, but they are always scrappy. Gonna have to grind this one out like all of our road games
Purdue, tough game, but they can be had away from mackey!
At Maryland, in my opinion the toughest game we have remaining!

Gonna be a tough stretch for 7 games, but no reason we cant win at least 4 of these.

Yes, we have beaten teams twice in the conference. You do know we have been playing basketball for over 120 years and have won 9 B1G championships and 3 National Championships.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
We do not hang our Helms banners nor does anyone besides helms recognize them because it was just a one man selection and thus considered mythical. Go to the college basketball hall of fame and they list champions from 1939 to present. If you count Helms than UW has 4 national titles. Of course they only display one, the only one that counts. Looked in the rafters last week and could not find us celebrating Helms.

The remaining 7 games have some wins in them. Lets get at least 4. If we dont we dont deserve anything, but its there for the taking.

At Northwestern, on road, but they are always scrappy. Gonna have to grind this one out like all of our road games

Gonna be a tough stretch for 7 games, but no reason we cant win at least 4 of these.

Let's be honest here. That stretch is as easy as any we've had this year. Nebraska, Indiana, Rutgers, NW and one of the other 3 is what a team that wants to be in the tournament wins. They can do it, but they have to play hard and hit shots. Need some energy. Enough letting teams do what they want to you. Be tough, aggressive and let's put together a good stretch here.

5 in a row !

Well of course there's a reason ..... we're just not that good and don't deserve to go to the tournament.

BUT if the team wants to go to the tournament, they have to find a way to win four of those games.

Let's be honest here. That stretch is as easy as any we've had this year. Nebraska, Indiana, Rutgers, NW and one of the other 3 is what a team that wants to be in the tournament wins. They can do it, but they have to play hard and hit shots. Need some energy. Enough letting teams do what they want to you. Be tough, aggressive and let's put together a good stretch here.

Yes for sure its an easier stretch that what weve had recently. Your right, if this team wants to get in tourney its right there for them. Destiny is for sure in their hands. No more no shows, coffey needs to be aggressive right from the tip, Mcbrayer just needs to relax and not go out and just kill us!

This is so doable!

Top Bottom