Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by saintpaulguy View Post
    No, he does not
    Yes he does. There are always pots of funding laying around. Obama didn't get that 1.8 billion that he sent to Iran in cash out of one of Michelle's party dress funds. He didn't get it from Congress. He got it from an obscure Treasury fund.

Quote Originally Posted by bga1 View Post
    I'd declare it. Why not? What is the worst that could happen? He gets rejected and criticized by the press? They do that 24-7 anyway. But I agree with you on other funding. Dip into every single pot you can. I heard this idea the other day: Have the Texas governor declare the need for emergency funds. The challenge would then go to a Texas court instead of the 9th district leftist court. Then Trump can fund it without congress and without declaring a national emergency. Texas builds the wall, pressuring more illegals into other states, who then have to deal with the realities of perhaps declaring the same emergency.
    Why didn't the Republicans see to this when they controlled both houses? Still trying to get a straight answer to this question.

I'd declare it. Why not? What is the worst that could happen? He gets rejected and criticized by the press? They do that 24-7 anyway. But I agree with you on other funding. Dip into every single pot you can. I heard this idea the other day: Have the Texas governor declare the need for emergency funds. The challenge would then go to a Texas court instead of the 9th district leftist court. Then Trump can fund it without congress and without declaring a national emergency. Texas builds the wall, pressuring more illegals into other states, who then have to deal with the realities of perhaps declaring the same emergency.
    Just make him King already.

Quote Originally Posted by howeda7 View Post
    President AOC will declare climate change a national emergency and tax you 100%. 2 is already losing sleep over it.
    That would cover the cost of supporting you and about 10 other leftists on this board. Get you a flip phone, room and board and a used car. No gas, because you surely wouldn't use it. But no, she might declare her own idiocy a national emergency and get some self help.

Yes he does. There are always pots of funding laying around. Obama didn't get that 1.8 billion that he sent to Iran in cash out of one of Michelle's party dress funds. He didn't get it from Congress. He got it from an obscure Treasury fund.
    You may want to go back and find the source of that money. It will help you understand.

Blog Entries

Filibuster, dumb ass. Throw the Establishment RINO USCOC controlled Rs. This really is a fight of the good people of America and Trump against the bad people of America and TheSwamp. You have chosen your side. Sad. There is always time for redemption. You might want to use that time. Glad.
    Kingdom Warriors

Blog Entries

Says the fiscal conservative. Hypocrite.

Blog Entries

That would cover the cost of supporting you and about 10 other leftists on this board. Get you a flip phone, room and board and a used car. No gas, because you surely wouldn't use it. But no, she might declare her own idiocy a national emergency and get some self help.
    Unlike you, Beeg I actually care about our fiscal condition. I'm not OK with AOC's Green Dream and I'm not OK Trump "finding a few billion laying around" to do with as he sees fit as a dictator.

Unlike you, Beeg I actually care about our fiscal condition. I'm not OK with AOC's Green Dream and I'm not OK Trump "finding a few billion laying around" to do with as he sees fit as a dictator.
    Limited government--defeated. Fiscal restraint--defeated. DJT has accomplished a lot.

Blog Entries

Unlike you, Beeg I actually care about our fiscal condition. I'm not OK with AOC's Green Dream and I'm not OK Trump "finding a few billion laying around" to do with as he sees fit as the President is empowered.
    FIFY. You're Welcome!
    Kingdom Warriors

Just make him King already.
    Maybe we should give it a go. The Romans used to appoint a benevolent dictator to fix intractable problems that couldn't be resolved by the politicians (sound familiar?). Things would get so screwed up that they would give a dictator (magistrate) a 6 month or longer term to accomplish the task of cleaning up the specified mess. Now that I think of it, we already have one...Mueller (who is he accountable to again?). Perhaps we appoint a second and let Trump build the wall and make some budget cuts (department of education - adios, EPA, welfare,etc.), as well as fix health care.

Blog Entries

Limited government--defeated. Fiscal restraint--defeated. DJT has accomplished a lot.
    MAGA.

Blog Entries

First I have seen of you approving of Trump.
    Kingdom Warriors

Quote Originally Posted by diehard View Post
    Perhaps, howdy. Even AOC is smarter than you. By a bunch. More accomplished as well. She was a bartender.
    Do they have bartending courses at your charter school? Oops...sorry.

Remember this logic when the next Democrat President doesn't get something she wants.