Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1

    Default Butkus leaves Illini for oline job with Packers

    he had been with Lovie since he got there...he was an all-big center for Illinois when he played...Dick's nephew. Illini ran ball well...also lost RB coach to Temple...Lovie has added his ineperienced son to staff.

    https://www.chicagotribune.com/sport...207-story.html


  2. #2

    Default

    This program will be a bottom feeder for many years.
    Attention: If the above comment sounds puzzling, adjust your sarcasm setting and try again.

    Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    For you are one of the chosen ones, my son. Please carry my other messages forward and spread them across the land.

    Thou shall not root for the Badgers under any circumstances, whatsoever. Doing so will bring upon my wrath and you suffer from the same plague of obesity, stupidity, and ugliness of the one who leads the razorbacks.

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gophers7NatTitlesBadgers0 View Post
    This program will be a bottom feeder for many years.
    Lovie #4 on Hotseat with a .250 winning percent. Only eclipsed by Rutgers Chris Ashe #2 with .194. I don't think any big time coach will want to touch either dumpster fire. Yes, they will both be bottom feeders for a long time.

  4. #4

    Default

    Ditching the Illini to go to the Packers. Uncle Dick and Lovie are both gonna be sore.

    Also, Uncle Dick and Lovie really needs to be a talk radio call in show.

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rescooter View Post
    Lovie #4 on Hotseat with a .250 winning percent. Only eclipsed by Rutgers Chris Ashe #2 with .194. I don't think any big time coach will want to touch either dumpster fire. Yes, they will both be bottom feeders for a long time.
    Personally I think Buttgers is in a far worse position than Illinois. Illinois didn't have a ton of spots in this recruiting class, but they have added some talented ball players. Still don't think they are a bowl team or anything of that nature, I'd just prefer taking over a roster with Luke Ford, Isaiah Williams and Marquez Beason than one devoid of talent.

  6. #6

    Default

    Rutger cornerback coach took a job with the NY Giants.

    The Giants also hired away Nebraska's d-line coach.
    Last edited by swingman; 02-12-2019 at 01:00 PM.

  7. #7

    Default

    Purdue cornerback coach went to Northern Illinois to be Hammock's defensive coordinator.

  8. #8

    Default

    Man you hate PJ.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Consensus Top 25 Class, 4 of final 5, 80% underclassmen, Youngest Team, 2nd Youngest Team, Best Back-To-Back Classes Ever, 9 Scholarship Seniors, HS Teacher, 8-Hour Radius, Major Paycut

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spoofin View Post
    Man you hate PJ.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I know right!!
    Attention: If the above comment sounds puzzling, adjust your sarcasm setting and try again.

    Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    For you are one of the chosen ones, my son. Please carry my other messages forward and spread them across the land.

    Thou shall not root for the Badgers under any circumstances, whatsoever. Doing so will bring upon my wrath and you suffer from the same plague of obesity, stupidity, and ugliness of the one who leads the razorbacks.

  10. #10

    Default

    Lovie lost his Strength and Conditioning guy to Bengals last week, in peak S and C period.

    Also, lost guy in charge of recruiting Illinois to Ron Carey at Temple, as recruiting for 2020 ramps up.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •