Butkus leaves Illini for oline job with Packers

This program will be a bottom feeder for many years.

Lovie #4 on Hotseat with a .250 winning percent. Only eclipsed by Rutgers Chris Ashe #2 with .194. I don't think any big time coach will want to touch either dumpster fire. Yes, they will both be bottom feeders for a long time.

Ditching the Illini to go to the Packers. Uncle Dick and Lovie are both gonna be sore.

Also, Uncle Dick and Lovie really needs to be a talk radio call in show.

Lovie #4 on Hotseat with a .250 winning percent. Only eclipsed by Rutgers Chris Ashe #2 with .194. I don't think any big time coach will want to touch either dumpster fire. Yes, they will both be bottom feeders for a long time.

Personally I think Buttgers is in a far worse position than Illinois. Illinois didn't have a ton of spots in this recruiting class, but they have added some talented ball players. Still don't think they are a bowl team or anything of that nature, I'd just prefer taking over a roster with Luke Ford, Isaiah Williams and Marquez Beason than one devoid of talent.

Rutger cornerback coach took a job with the NY Giants.

The Giants also hired away Nebraska's d-line coach.

Last edited:

Purdue cornerback coach went to Northern Illinois to be Hammock's defensive coordinator.

Man you hate PJ.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lovie lost his Strength and Conditioning guy to Bengals last week, in peak S and C period.

Also, lost guy in charge of recruiting Illinois to Ron Carey at Temple, as recruiting for 2020 ramps up.

Top Bottom