Wisconsin's Jon Dietzen announces retirement due to injuries

Last year the Badgers went 8-5, and they were not as dominant as they have been. And they will have to replace 4 of 5 starters on their o-line.

I don't know exactly what "they'll be fine" means, or how we would quantify "good" when it comes to o-line play.

But I certainly don't think it's crazy to say they face a daunting challenge up front, and to state that they might take a step back.

Every year people around her post "wisconsin is on the down hill", "this is the end for wisconsin" and every year wisconsin is wisconsin. Why do you think that is? Because they have a steady stream of quality recruits especially on the OL. I agreed they might not be as dominant to start the season since they will have some inexperience but their inexperienced guys are likely as good as the guys they are replacing, history has shown that and everybody should know that.

You said: "I disagree that Wisky is likely to fall of a cliff." I agreed, that they will be good. You think they will be bad? You lost me as well.

What in the world are you talking about?

Please state the post number where I said what you "quoted" me as saying.

As far as wondering what I think is concerned, just reread my posts. They're coherent.

Every year people around her post "wisconsin is on the down hill", "this is the end for wisconsin" and every year wisconsin is wisconsin. Why do you think that is? Because they have a steady stream of quality recruits especially on the OL. I agreed they might not be as dominant to start the season since they will have some inexperience but their inexperienced guys are likely as good as the guys they are replacing, history has shown that and everybody should know that.

I would argue that Wisconsin was not "Wisconsin" this past season. And I'm not confident they will achieve that status, anymore, under Paul Chryst, but time will tell.

Top Bottom