Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump up to 62%

Quote Originally Posted by Costa Rican Gopher View Post
    His approval rating shot up 9 points since the shut down began.
    Nope. It's down.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...roval-ratings/

Quote Originally Posted by stocker08 View Post
    Is that Nate Silver's site? He's good.

Is that Nate Silver's site? He's good.
    Uses the average of multiple polls. Looks like you just pick the fakest poll. Real good.

Quote Originally Posted by Face The Facts View Post
    Not a huge Trump fan, but he is a pretty solid negotiator in my opinion.

What makes you think he isn't?
    Well for starters. Negotiations are currently going on in Washington D.C. Trump is in Texas for a rally right now. Trump is now where to be found at the table. Trump has no patience, wants everything his way, and doesn't tell the truth when chatting it up with people. How can a negotiator be a good one when you lie all the time?
    Last edited by #2Gopher; 02-11-2019 at 07:29 PM.

Uses the average of multiple polls. Looks like you just pick the fakest poll. Real good.
    Rasmussen is the "fakest poll"? Says who? I tried to educate you in the past on how polls work, but it clearly didn't take.

1st: Let's use Reuters poll on Trump job approval. It's at only 38%. Now look at their methodology & read the fine print: Why on earth would they over-sample Democratic voters by 150 responses? Add 300 Republican responses to their poll & what does their number look like? How come none of these polls over-sample Republicans? Get it now? Now go look at the methodology of the other polls that have Trump in the 30's.

"These are findings from an Ipsos poll conducted for Thomson Reuters between January 30-February 5, 2019. For the survey, a sample of 2,470 Americans, including 963 Democrats, 814 Republicans, and 389 Independents ages 18+ were interviewed online."

https://www.ipsos.com/en-us/news-pol...cal-2019-02-06

Blog Entries

Skewwed polls!

Rasmussen is the "fakest poll"? Says who? I tried to educate you in the past on how polls work, but it clearly didn't take.

1st: Let's use Reuters poll on Trump job approval. It's at only 38%. Now look at their methodology & read the fine print: Why on earth would they over-sample Democratic voters by 150 responses? Add 300 Republican responses to their poll & what does their number look like? How come none of these polls over-sample Republicans? Get it now? Now go look at the methodology of the other polls that have Trump in the 30's.

"These are findings from an Ipsos poll conducted for Thomson Reuters between January 30-February 5, 2019. For the survey, a sample of 2,470 Americans, including 963 Democrats, 814 Republicans, and 389 Independents ages 18+ were interviewed online."

https://www.ipsos.com/en-us/news-pol...cal-2019-02-06
    They correct for that. Assummsen over samples Repubs. Like I said....538 has adjusted numbers. You'd realize that....but you choose to remain ignorant. Whatever keeps you in your extreme righty bubble.

Quote Originally Posted by LesBolstad View Post
    Ha. He could be 62% if he wasn't such a tool. But he'll still win in 2020 against whatever far lefty knucklehead the Dems throw out there..
    As long as we are dealing in fiction, let's make it 99%, charter school and looney less.

Blog Entries

They correct for that. Assummsen over samples Repubs. Like I said....538 has adjusted numbers. You'd realize that....but you choose to remain ignorant. Whatever keeps you in your extreme righty bubble.
    Yep just them to say what they want them to say. Just like the climate change models. LOL!

I doubt you go on ignore. Your posts are just too funny.
    Kingdom Warriors

Blog Entries

dorker08 strikes again with a climate change model. LOL!
    Kingdom Warriors

Quote Originally Posted by howeda7 View Post
    Are you sure? Just because you can't vote, doesn't mean you can't be elected.

Besides, Trump is not going to jail. Even if the worst happens he will cut himself a deal. He a great negotiator, you know.
    Shiiiiiit Trump will negotiate himself into the death penalty......and I don’t even think New York has one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Face The Facts View Post
    Not a huge Trump fan, but he is a pretty solid negotiator in my opinion.

What makes you think he isn't?
    Lets start with what makes you think he is?

Quote Originally Posted by #2Gopher View Post
    Well for starters. Negotiations are currently going on in Washington D.C. Trump is in Texas for a rally right now. Trump is now where to be found at the table. Trump has no patience, wants everything his way, and doesn't tell the truth when chatting it up with people. How can a negotiator be a good one when you lie all the time?
    Well he did manage to negotiate a deal where the Dems agreed to give him $25 billion to one where they give him $1.37 billion........I guess that explains how he keeps ending up bankrupt.

Quote Originally Posted by diehard View Post
    dorker08 strikes again with a climate change model. LOL!
    December 22nd: 42.2% Approval
    Today: 40.4% Approval

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Attention class, for today’s lesson please use the words: climate change model in a sentence.