***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT MICHIGAN STATE IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Michigan State has lost 3 in a row and has a massive home court advantage. But keep on with your agenda.

Oh, we're also playing without one of our starters

So are they....and theirs is a little better than ours that is missing.

I’d pull Coffey since he doesn’t play any defense. Hands and arms up!

1. Don't be negative. You're always so negative.

2. I am not negative!

3. See!?

I was just thinking how fun it could be if they came out from halftime realizing how lucky they are to be within 11 and play great, look alive, and make it a game (even if they still lost a close one).

Now I knew the more likely outcome was we lose by 30, but I had a glimmer of hope. Pretty dumb of me.

Nothing ever changes. We’re not making shots still, AND we decided to not even try on defense this half. They should have got on a plane to Lincoln. This is a throwaway anyway, right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just hoping this team is not in the beginning stages of the quitting process. Things could get ugly in a hurry.

This team is softer than Elton John at a strip club.

I was just thinking how fun it could be if they came out from halftime realizing how lucky they are to be within 11 and play great, look alive, and make it a game (even if they still lost a close one).

Now I knew the more likely outcome was we lose by 30, but I had a glimmer of hope. Pretty dumb of me.

Nothing ever changes. We’re not making shots still, AND we decided to not even try on defense this half. They should have got on a plane to Lincoln. This is a throwaway anyway, right?

Remember, WilliamsArenaGuy, hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies. - Andy Dufresne

No he hasn’t. Your agenda is to come in every game thread and tell everyone who is negative to stop, even though you know that’s what happens during the game every time. It’s as repetitive and needless as Howeda calling the game over incessantly.

Yes, the 5-6 posts I've done that this entire year = the dozens in every game of him berating anyone who's negative. Good take. :rolleyes:

If we're still looking for sponsors and contributors for the Athletes Village basketball complex, I'd suggest Coyle and Pitino hit up the International Brotherhood of Bricklayers. Seems like a natural. Some of these shots seem more like grenades.

How about some adjustments instead of pulling IW for a bad pass? McBrayer and coffey play bad all the time but never get pulled! #hirehoiberg

IW with an ugly pass... get pulled. Seems like he’s uninterested in running this offense and I don’t blame him. The sets are garbage. Murphy iso off the block in the corner.

I will edit this, since Murphy isn’t a bad offensive option, but the whole offensive game is broken with this team. It only suits Oturu’s skill set.

This team is softer than Elton John at a strip club.
293dfc2532a06747191d253b3e1b8ee9.gif

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

IW.. 2 TOs and a missed defense assignment in 90 seconds

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Daniel is working. He's energized by the challenge of this situation. This is when you find out who has heart.

Top Bottom