***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT MICHIGAN STATE IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

What margin of loss would it take for you to consider RP needing to go?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

The margin of loss on the road against a Top 10 team is not a factor in that. Keep reaching

Another bank lol

Last edited:

WriterGoph: Stockman is playing hard. It KILLS our offense so much that Dupree is scared to shoot[/QUOTE]

I think it kills our offense when Dupree shoots.

The overriding theme of this thread is there a lot of people looking to pour gas on the Pitino fire during a game in which we are not even expected to have a shot

I like the pun, whether intentional or not, in "not even expected to have a shot."

Coffey missed and easy shot, Murphy missed an easy layup, Gabe missed a wide open three at the top of the key, and we’ve missed 5 FT’s already.

Make even just 2/5 FT’s and that’s 9 points. Then it’s a game. Make the shots you should and you can play. We can’t even make those though. They have a guy make a 3 after missing 11 in a row. McQuaid has almost as many points as his last two games combined.

It’s ridiculous, really. When they throw out those FT and 3 point shooting stats, that’s all you need to hear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Obviously the fact that we don't have a shot is the primary problem. The icing on the cake is underachieving even relative to that expectation.

Michigan State has lost 3 in a row and has a massive home court advantage. But keep on with your agenda.

Oh, we're also playing without one of our starters

Glad Dakich said it about Coffey...

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

That was actually kind of beautiful, especially when he called Richard a bad man. I do wonder what Amir could do in a different environment or on another team.

Too bad we spotted them 15

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Glad Dakich said it about Coffey...

Yes. Play it back for him. Just like when Crispin or Bardo or whoever called out Washington’s crappy body language.

Michigan State has lost 3 in a row and has a massive home court advantage. But keep on with your agenda.

Oh, we're also playing without one of our starters

My agenda? My agenda is that i invest $1800 a year in season tickets. Do you?

I want a much better product for my investment of money and energy, and i don't want my alma mater embarrassed like this or like when Happ blew kisses at the student section after never losing a game at their home court.

I want a much better product for my investment of money and energy, and i don't want my alma mater embarrassed like this or like when Happ blew kisses at the student section after never losing a game at their home court.
+1

Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk

You've been negative for 10 years

Gabe misses another open three from the top of the key and an easy layup.

Did bank one in though. He’s definitely on.

Brutal half but only down 11. If Coffey can pull his head out, we can make it a game

No he hasn’t. Your agenda is to come in every game thread and tell everyone who is negative to stop, even though you know that’s what happens during the game every time. It’s as repetitive and needless as Howeda calling the game over incessantly.

Good lord, our 2nd banked three pointer of the day -- and no one can be serious and say either of those was intended. Our shooters are SO far off. And we still work the shot clock down to nothing every possession because our players are petrified to look for a shot. Lucky to only be down 11.

Gophers 3pt watch

5-37

Entire team is soft. But it doesn't truly get exposed until you play a team like Michigan St. Dupree taking that ball to the basket at the end of the half was Exhibit A.

What you call negative is actually being honest, realistic and appropriately demanding. I have that right as an alumnus and season ticket holder. Answer my question: do you buy season tickets? If so, have you since 1990, like us?

Every single possession next half we better feed murphy and Oturo inside. Doesn't always work by any means, but is by far our most effective form of offense. Murphy's help defense that half was horrendous.

This program has been various degrees of disappointing since 1999, so its actually a realistic stance.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I was a season ticket holder and gave them up many years back. I'm willing to come back if the product every warrants it.

Our guards....wow. Not one of them playing even decent today. As bad as that looked we had so many good chances to make the margin less than it is. Thank goodness for two lucky bank shots. We missed those two so bad that it worked.

It’s shocking this game is only 11 points. Imagine if we could shoot the ball. The defensive lapses didn’t help, but simply making the shots you can make when you’re open means everything. The only guy is seemingly stepping up lately is Oturu. That guy is awesome. He is going to be our best player next year. He may already be.

Top Bottom