Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by mplarson7 View Post
    Look at the bright side, our two best players this game are freshmen.
    I don’t think that’s a good way to look at it. You’re passive aggressively saying Pitino’s players have gotten worse over the years. At least it could be interpreted that way.

Quote Originally Posted by howeda7 View Post
    So it must be mom's fault?
    Must be? lulz

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by scools12 View Post
    Gophers 3pt watch

7-40

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    We should play "is this your team's 3 point shooting or your coach's B1G record"

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Grimey Grimes View Post
    Lol, kinda doing the same thing.
    There are some things I just dont want to see...

We should play "is this your team's 3 point shooting or your coach's B1G record"

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    "The significant problems we face can not be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them." - Albert Einstein

There was no way the Gophs would win this but this display is poor. Coffey has 2 points w/ 7 minutes to play. MSU's #44 has absolutely killed them and he's not that good.......... Gophs still can't make FT's, which is nothing new, of course. They can't/don't run an offense. Ugh

But how depressed is Tollackson? Is it tolerable?
    LOL. Very little 'color' on this broadcast. Spenser is pretty quiet, Grimm sounds rather upbeat!

That last sequence said it all. Passing the ball around until late in the shot clock. Hurt getting it and passing off to Stull. Stull attempting (maybe faking) a drive and then passing it back to Hurt for a shot clock violation.

Blog Entries

Coffey is so bad so much of the time. He's more frustrating than Ralph Sampson. Ralph always felt like he topped out in 4th gear and couldn't be bothered to give you 5th gear more than once per season. But at least he was fairly consistent. Coffey gives you 5th gear once every 5 games and second gear the other 4.

Coffey is so bad so much of the time. He's more frustrating than Ralph Sampson. Ralph always felt like he topped out in 4th gear and couldn't be bothered to give you 5th gear more than once per season. But at least he was fairly consistent. Coffey gives you 5th gear once every 5 games and second gear the other 4.
    I'd call it 3rd gear............ and it's too bad. What's wrong w/ him?

Quote Originally Posted by cjbfbp View Post
    That last sequence said it all. Passing the ball around until late in the shot clock. Hurt getting it and passing off to Stull. Stull attempting (maybe faking) a drive and then passing it back to Hurt for a shot clock violation.
    How can this happen CONTINUALLY? It's not like they hide these shot clocks in the arena. Don't our guys know that these things are very conveniently located on top of the backboards?

Amir looks out of control because of frustration. What is he frustrated about,?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    "The significant problems we face can not be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them." - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Flash30 View Post
    I don’t think that’s a good way to look at it. You’re passive aggressively saying Pitino’s players have gotten worse over the years. At least it could be interpreted that way.
    NO

Is Coffey better or worse than he was as a frosh?
    Murphy- is he better or worse than he was as a frosh?
    McBrayer...well

Those two chicken littles for $3 might be the best part of watching this game.

We might be near last in the country in shooting percentages, but we've gotta be top ten in crazy bad haircuts.