Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by WriterGoph View Post
    Brutal half but only down 11. If Coffey can pull his head out, we can make it a game
    How many bank shots do we have left in us?? Be patient, feed Oturu and Murphy in the second half.

Quote Originally Posted by WilliamsArenaGuy View Post
    It’s shocking this game is only 11 points. Imagine if we could shoot the ball. The defensive lapses didn’t help, but simply making the shots you can make when you’re open means everything. The only guy is seemingly stepping up lately is Oturu. That guy is awesome. He is going to be our best player next year. He may already be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Right on. If he keeps developing and improves his FT shooting, he's first team all conference eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Gopher View Post
    What you call negative is actually being honest, realistic and appropriately demanding. I have that right as an alumnus and season ticket holder. Answer my question: do you buy season tickets? If so, have you since 1990, like us?
    you are entitled
    The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars, but in ourselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Gopher View Post
    What you call negative is actually being honest, realistic and appropriately demanding. I have that right as an alumnus and season ticket holder. Answer my question: do you buy season tickets? If so, have you since 1990, like us?
    Ive lived out of state since I left the U in the mid 90s, so no, I don't have season tickets. But I travel to multiple games per year. So I guess when you add my travel expenses, our "investment" isn't so far off. Regardless, I'm just not going to cheer against the team mid-season when we will still make the tournament and win a game

Quote Originally Posted by WilliamsArenaGuy View Post
    It’s shocking this game is only 11 points. Imagine if we could shoot the ball. The defensive lapses didn’t help, but simply making the shots you can make when you’re open means everything. The only guy is seemingly stepping up lately is Oturu. That guy is awesome. He is going to be our best player next year. He may already be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I think oturu is already our most consistent player. The guy is efficient and has progressed leaps and bounds since the beginning of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldteam View Post
    I was a season ticket holder and gave them up many years back. I'm willing to come back if the product every warrants it.
    You have never attended a Gopher game in your life. Be honest. You get way too hard trolling on a message board. How could you go out in public like that?

Ive lived out of state since I left the U in the mid 90s, so no, I don't have season tickets. But I travel to multiple games per year. So I guess when you add my travel expenses, our "investment" isn't so far off. Regardless, I'm just not going to cheer against the team mid-season when we will still make the tournament and win a game
    Oh, another post on how you are cheering against the gophers when you are pissed at how they are playing and the product looks diseases again.

Get a life!

In my humble opinion we are not making the tournament. We have a lot of work to do if we even want a chance at making the tournament.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldteam View Post
    Oh, another post on how you are cheering against the gophers when you are pissed at how they are playing and the product looks diseases again.

Get a life!
    From the guy who only shows up when we're losing. Epic

Quote Originally Posted by Flash30 View Post
    In my humble opinion we are not making the tournament. We have a lot of work to do if we even want a chance at making the tournament.
    Writergoph has assured they are making the tourney.

Issue solved!

And if they do and get Middle Tennessee, it's been an awesome year.
    Last edited by Goldteam; 02-09-2019 at 01:06 PM.

Not to cause any more unsettling thoughts for Gopher fans for next year, but what if Marcus Carr ISN'T the answer at PG? What might Payton Willis bring to the team, are we counting on him to be a major contributor? I don't know enough about either of them. Most of all, can ANYONE not on this years active roster (transfers or newcomers) be counted on to significantly improve our abysmal offense?

From the guy who only shows up when we're losing. Epic
    I have many opportunities!

I showed up when winning and suggested Mussleman and you and yours went nuts. I'm kind of staying away during the wins.

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyGopher View Post
    you are entitled
    Your attitude is worse than indifference to sh!tass basketball; it's a defense of it. Congrats.

Quote Originally Posted by big10guy View Post
    Not to cause any more unsettling thoughts for Gopher fans for next year, but what if Marcus Carr ISN'T the answer at PG? What might Payton Willis bring to the team, are we counting on him to be a major contributor? I don't know enough about either of them. Most of all, can ANYONE not on this years active roster (transfers or newcomers) be counted on to significantly improve our abysmal offense?
    We are in deep schit, sir!

Quote Originally Posted by Flash30 View Post
    We will win our next 2 after this to pull back to 8-7. Then we just need to win 2 from Michigan, Purdue, @Rutgers and @Northwestern