Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Gabe misses another open three from the top of the key and an easy layup.

Did bank one in though. Heís definitely on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by WriterGoph View Post
    You've been negative for 10 years
    Well thatís 18,000 over 10 years. Makes you more salty 😂

Blog Entries

Foul

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Brutal half but only down 11. If Coffey can pull his head out, we can make it a game

Well, we've been mediocre to pure suck for most all 10 years.

You have to be Mrs. Pitino. You just have to be.

No he hasnít. Your agenda is to come in every game thread and tell everyone who is negative to stop, even though you know thatís what happens during the game every time. Itís as repetitive and needless as Howeda calling the game over incessantly.

Good lord, our 2nd banked three pointer of the day -- and no one can be serious and say either of those was intended. Our shooters are SO far off. And we still work the shot clock down to nothing every possession because our players are petrified to look for a shot. Lucky to only be down 11.

Gophers 3pt watch

5-37

Entire team is soft. But it doesn't truly get exposed until you play a team like Michigan St. Dupree taking that ball to the basket at the end of the half was Exhibit A.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

What you call negative is actually being honest, realistic and appropriately demanding. I have that right as an alumnus and season ticket holder. Answer my question: do you buy season tickets? If so, have you since 1990, like us?

Every single possession next half we better feed murphy and Oturo inside. Doesn't always work by any means, but is by far our most effective form of offense. Murphy's help defense that half was horrendous.

This program has been various degrees of disappointing since 1999, so its actually a realistic stance.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    "The significant problems we face can not be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them." - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Gopher View Post
    My agenda? My agenda is that i invest $1800 a year in season tickets. Do you?

I want a much better product for my investment of money and energy, and i don't want my alma mater embarrassed like this or like when Happ blew kisses at the student section after never losing a game at their home court.
    I was a season ticket holder and gave them up many years back. I'm willing to come back if the product every warrants it.

Our guards....wow. Not one of them playing even decent today. As bad as that looked we had so many good chances to make the margin less than it is. Thank goodness for two lucky bank shots. We missed those two so bad that it worked.

Itís shocking this game is only 11 points. Imagine if we could shoot the ball. The defensive lapses didnít help, but simply making the shots you can make when youíre open means everything. The only guy is seemingly stepping up lately is Oturu. That guy is awesome. He is going to be our best player next year. He may already be.