Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

What is particularly sad is that this is not a very good MSU team IMO. They will get lit up in the NCAA tournament this year.

Quote Originally Posted by MennoSota View Post
    Gophers showing why they'll be playing in the NIT.
    As someone said before, you can't spell NIT without Minnedota.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    "The significant problems we face can not be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them." - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Block M View Post
    What is particularly sad is that this is not a very good MSU team IMO. They will get lit up in the NCAA tournament this year.
    I'd go to Vegas with that logic

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Tip of the game: turn the game on the radio on your phone - its a little ahead so you know if you should watch the end of a possession or not.

Just a really average and uninspired performance today. I'm not gonna say we played horrendously because there have been some good moments(Oturu playing well, so is Gabe).

I didn't expect us to win this one, I am waiting til after the Nebraska game decide whether or not I think we make the tourney.
    Last edited by Frank Grimey Grimes; 02-09-2019 at 02:35 PM.

Dakich called it earlier in the game. Coffey is soft. His old man wasn't like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonlight View Post
    Tip of the game: turn the game on the radio on your phone - its a little ahead so you know if you should watch the end of a possession or not.
    Lol, kinda doing the same thing.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MennoSota View Post
    Gophers showing why they'll be playing in the NIT.
    The "NIT" thing as an insult is so 1995. 1-2 B1G teams will make the NIT. If we win 10 B1G games we likely make the NCAA's. If we win 9, the NIT, and if we win 8 or less, nothing.

If you make the NIT you were a bubble team who just missed. It's not the "be just be one game over .500 from a major conference" anymore.

Look at the bright side, our two best players this game are freshmen.

Having a little trouble seeing where the points are coming from with this group -- Stockman, McBrayer, Still, Omersa, and Kalscheur. I hope at least the walk-ons get some garbage minutes by the end of the game. They deserve it, they show up every day at practice. Give them at least 5 or 6 minutes.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Moonlight View Post
    But how depressed is Tollackson? Is it tolerable?

Quote Originally Posted by GSM View Post
    Dakich called it earlier in the game. Coffey is soft. His old man wasn't like that.
    It sad. I like Amir, but he seems lost, too.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    "The significant problems we face can not be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them." - Albert Einstein

The same people worrying and wringing their hands over the thought of Coffey going pro after this year, are the same ones who worried about Rodney Williams doing the same. It doesn't take a trained eye to see Coffey does not have what it takes to make it in the NBA.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GSM View Post
    So it must be mom's fault?

Gophers 3pt watch

7-40

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk