Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Default ***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT MICHIGAN STATE IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

We are coming off two straight loses, Michigan State three straight loses, something has to give. Playing in East Lansing is no easy task and the Gophers will need to score more than the 51 points we had on Wednesday. We need to find our range from 3 point land, otherwise it could get ugly.

GET 'ER DONE PITINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is the o/u for this game? 137 1/2?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    "The significant problems we face can not be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them." - Albert Einstein

GO GOPHERS!!!
    I'll say it again...So many experts, so little expertise.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Don View Post
    GO GOPHERS!!!
    This.

Curry out today with calf injury. That doesn't help.

On the positive side, MSU will not be playing: Terry Furlow, Ron Charles, or Mike Brkovich. I'm also told Gus Ganakas will not be roaming the sidelines.
    Sparty still has enough firepower to take down the Gophers 74-67. Gophers actually show some signs of life in their 3-point shooting.
    Please consider donating to this site; especially if you are a frequent poster.

Quote Originally Posted by LesBolstad View Post

On the positive side, MSU will not be playing: Terry Furlow, Ron Charles, or Mike Brkovich. I'm also told Gus Ganakas will not be roaming the sidelines.
    Sparty still has enough firepower to take down the Gophers 74-67. Gophers actually show some signs of life in their 3-point shooting.
    Let's hope Oturu and Matz can bring it

Quote Originally Posted by WriterGoph View Post
    Let's hope Oturu and Matz can bring it
    I cant see matz defending Ward

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

This game has the feeling of Sparty winning by 25.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Michigan State students are putting the Barn to shame.

"The significant problems we face can not be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them." - Albert Einstein

Ooof this has a bad look to it. Michigan is fired up- as expected. Two really bad plays by Kalscheur early.

Lazy rebounding, poor shooting, we're all ready to give up two minutes in.

Terrific start -- if not for a banked in trey that was so far off line it went in, we'd be down 11-0.
    Already getting out hustled on the boards. Necessary timeout before it got totally out of hand. C'mon guys, lets go!

Is it just me or does Murphy miss a lot of easy layups because they’re hard off the backboard?

C'mon Coffey, stop playing like a scared girlyman. You want to play in the NBA, right? Put up a 30 spot one of these games!
    Please consider donating to this site; especially if you are a frequent poster.

Quote Originally Posted by LesBolstad View Post

I'm not sure what 3 point stats U r referring to but we are about 4/30 in our past few games from 3.