***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT MICHIGAN STATE IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Brutal half but only down 11. If Coffey can pull his head out, we can make it a game

How many bank shots do we have left in us?? Be patient, feed Oturu and Murphy in the second half.

It’s shocking this game is only 11 points. Imagine if we could shoot the ball. The defensive lapses didn’t help, but simply making the shots you can make when you’re open means everything. The only guy is seemingly stepping up lately is Oturu. That guy is awesome. He is going to be our best player next year. He may already be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right on. If he keeps developing and improves his FT shooting, he's first team all conference eventually.

What you call negative is actually being honest, realistic and appropriately demanding. I have that right as an alumnus and season ticket holder. Answer my question: do you buy season tickets? If so, have you since 1990, like us?

you are entitled

What you call negative is actually being honest, realistic and appropriately demanding. I have that right as an alumnus and season ticket holder. Answer my question: do you buy season tickets? If so, have you since 1990, like us?

Ive lived out of state since I left the U in the mid 90s, so no, I don't have season tickets. But I travel to multiple games per year. So I guess when you add my travel expenses, our "investment" isn't so far off. Regardless, I'm just not going to cheer against the team mid-season when we will still make the tournament and win a game

It’s shocking this game is only 11 points. Imagine if we could shoot the ball. The defensive lapses didn’t help, but simply making the shots you can make when you’re open means everything. The only guy is seemingly stepping up lately is Oturu. That guy is awesome. He is going to be our best player next year. He may already be.

I think oturu is already our most consistent player. The guy is efficient and has progressed leaps and bounds since the beginning of the season.

I was a season ticket holder and gave them up many years back. I'm willing to come back if the product every warrants it.

You have never attended a Gopher game in your life. Be honest. You get way too hard trolling on a message board. How could you go out in public like that?

Ive lived out of state since I left the U in the mid 90s, so no, I don't have season tickets. But I travel to multiple games per year. So I guess when you add my travel expenses, our "investment" isn't so far off. Regardless, I'm just not going to cheer against the team mid-season when we will still make the tournament and win a game

Oh, another post on how you are cheering against the gophers when you are pissed at how they are playing and the product looks diseases again.

Get a life!

In my humble opinion we are not making the tournament. We have a lot of work to do if we even want a chance at making the tournament.

Oh, another post on how you are cheering against the gophers when you are pissed at how they are playing and the product looks diseases again.

Get a life!

From the guy who only shows up when we're losing. Epic

In my humble opinion we are not making the tournament. We have a lot of work to do if we even want a chance at making the tournament.

Writergoph has assured they are making the tourney.

Issue solved!

And if they do and get Middle Tennessee, it's been an awesome year.

Last edited:

Not to cause any more unsettling thoughts for Gopher fans for next year, but what if Marcus Carr ISN'T the answer at PG? What might Payton Willis bring to the team, are we counting on him to be a major contributor? I don't know enough about either of them. Most of all, can ANYONE not on this years active roster (transfers or newcomers) be counted on to significantly improve our abysmal offense?

From the guy who only shows up when we're losing. Epic

I have many opportunities!

I showed up when winning and suggested Mussleman and you and yours went nuts. I'm kind of staying away during the wins.

Not to cause any more unsettling thoughts for Gopher fans for next year, but what if Marcus Carr ISN'T the answer at PG? What might Payton Willis bring to the team, are we counting on him to be a major contributor? I don't know enough about either of them. Most of all, can ANYONE not on this years active roster (transfers or newcomers) be counted on to significantly improve our abysmal offense?

We are in deep schit, sir!

We will win our next 2 after this to pull back to 8-7. Then we just need to win 2 from Michigan, Purdue, @Rutgers and @Northwestern

Sweet opening play but a miss by Oturo from close. The another easy miss by Gabe.. and then by Oturu again. Wow this team cannot make a shot.

I think oturu is already our most consistent player. The guy is efficient and has progressed leaps and bounds since the beginning of the season.
I second this.

Oturu looks like a freshman in a P5 conference, but he has a huge upside.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Oh yes, lets decide if we're making the tournament or not RIGHT NOW.

Wtf had happened to Amir? Totally lifeless out there again

Sweet opening play but a miss by Oturo from close. The another easy miss by Gabe.. and then by Oturu again. Wow this team cannot make a shot.

They will both be better and not miss as many of those next year.

Oh yes, lets decide if we're making the tournament or not RIGHT NOW.

Hate to break it to you but there is about a 10% chance this team makes tourney. Lil' Ricky will be gone when they finish 8-12 B10

We will win our next 2 after this to pull back to 8-7. Then we just need to win 2 from Michigan, Purdue, @Rutgers and @Northwestern

I hope you’re right. I don’t think Nebraska @ home is a given though.

Hate to break it to you but there is about a 10% chance this team makes tourney. Lil' Ricky will be gone when they finish 8-12 B10
Go cheer for bucky

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

No doubt in my mind that Oturu is our best player next year.

Wtf had happened to Amir? Totally lifeless out there again

You can't count on coffey. That's why he is overrated.

Let's say he went pro next year and tre takes his spot. How big would the drop-off actually be?

Nailed it!

I think 10 wins including BTT gets them in FWIW.

Top Bottom