***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT MICHIGAN STATE IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
We are coming off two straight loses, Michigan State three straight loses, something has to give. Playing in East Lansing is no easy task and the Gophers will need to score more than the 51 points we had on Wednesday. We need to find our range from 3 point land, otherwise it could get ugly.

GET 'ER DONE PITINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is the o/u for this game? 137 1/2?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Curry out today with calf injury. That doesn't help.

On the positive side, MSU will not be playing: Terry Furlow, Ron Charles, or Mike Brkovich. I'm also told Gus Ganakas will not be roaming the sidelines.
Sparty still has enough firepower to take down the Gophers 74-67. Gophers actually show some signs of life in their 3-point shooting.

On the positive side, MSU will not be playing: Terry Furlow, Ron Charles, or Mike Brkovich. I'm also told Gus Ganakas will not be roaming the sidelines.
Sparty still has enough firepower to take down the Gophers 74-67. Gophers actually show some signs of life in their 3-point shooting.

Let's hope Oturu and Matz can bring it

This game has the feeling of Sparty winning by 25.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Michigan State students are putting the Barn to shame.

Ooof this has a bad look to it. Michigan is fired up- as expected. Two really bad plays by Kalscheur early.

Lazy rebounding, poor shooting, we're all ready to give up two minutes in.

Terrific start -- if not for a banked in trey that was so far off line it went in, we'd be down 11-0.
Already getting out hustled on the boards. Necessary timeout before it got totally out of hand. C'mon guys, lets go!

Is it just me or does Murphy miss a lot of easy layups because they’re hard off the backboard?

C'mon Coffey, stop playing like a scared girlyman. You want to play in the NBA, right? Put up a 30 spot one of these games!

I'm not sure what 3 point stats U r referring to but we are about 4/30 in our past few games from 3.

Gophers need to toughen up and find people to body om rebounds. Prove to me this game isn't over already!

Omersa on the court?

We are absolutely terrible feeding the post. When our bigs post up with their guy on their backs, give them the ball. After a while, the bigs stop even trying to get position. And then we try tough angle entry passes from the top instead of the wing. I can't decide if this is a coaching issue or crappy execution. Murphy, Oturu and Curry need to demand the ball down low.

Pitino is coaching for his job today or he's scared of being outcoached.

Looks like we are in desperation mode.

Is it legal to fire a coach during the game like Harrison Barnes got traded?

What a stupid comment. He's not coaching for his job today- no one expects a win here today. He will be coaching for his job in games to come, but not this one.

Stull is terrified to shoot. I don't get it

Yeah, when a kid who's supposed to be a "shooter" doesn't look for his shots, it doesn't pay to have him on the court. He's not bringing anything on the defensive end.

Welp I might be done watching this one. No plan, weren’t prepared for anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom