Default Football Scoop: David Parker leaves Gophers to take quality control position at Miami

per Football Scoop:

Miami: David Parker, who has been on PJ Fleck’s staff since 2017, most recently in a defensive quality control role, has joined the Miami staff in a quality control position source tells FootballScoop. Parker spent time with Dan Enos while working on Bret Bielema’s staff at Arkansas.

http://footballscoop.com/the-scoop/

Go Gophers!!

78 and partly cloudy down here today.

Quote Originally Posted by PurplePride View Post
    78 and partly cloudy down here today.
    Yeah, but you have cockroaches. I mean, not you personally.

Quote Originally Posted by BleedGopher View Post
    per Football Scoop:

Miami: David Parker, who has been on PJ Fleck’s staff since 2017, most recently in a defensive quality control role, has joined the Miami staff in a quality control position source tells FootballScoop. Parker spent time with Dan Enos while working on Bret Bielema’s staff at Arkansas.

http://footballscoop.com/the-scoop/

Go Gophers!!
    Didn't he come to Minnesota when Robb Smith was hired from Arkansas? That might have something to do with his leaving.
    “If you can eat a Dilly Bar in the snow, you can play football in the snow.” -- Something Dilly Bar Dan might say.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Word View Post
    Those aren't cockroaches. They are Palmetto Bugs.
    Welcome to Badger Road Kill Country!

We done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Consensus Top 25 Class, 4 of final 5, 80% underclassmen, Youngest Team, 2nd Youngest Team, Best Back-To-Back Classes Ever, 9 Scholarship Seniors, HS Teacher, 8-Hour Radius, Major Paycut

I know what quality control people do in a laboratory, but I have no idea what that is on a football staff.

Are they taking samples of the gatorade and soil (or rubber) samples of the turf?
    "Do Not Be Afraid to Be A Legend"

Quote Originally Posted by Word View Post
    Pest control is a great gig here in FL.
    Attention: If the above comment sounds puzzling, adjust your sarcasm setting and try again.

Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    For you are one of the chosen ones, my son. Please carry my other messages forward and spread them across the land.

Thou shall not root for the Badgers under any circumstances, whatsoever. Doing so will bring upon my wrath and you suffer from the same plague of obesity, stupidity, and ugliness of the one who leads the razorbacks.

I see how encountering a half-dozen large bugs in an entire year somehow offsets below temps for a 50 days and no sun for 180. We just had that second night with the temp getting below 32. Devastating.
    Gopher football fan since 1924. DNA-wise.

Quote Originally Posted by highwayman View Post
    I see how encountering a half-dozen large bugs in an entire year somehow offsets below temps for a 50 days and no sun for 180. We just had that second night with the temp getting below 32. Devastating.
    Enjoy the 5 months of 100-120!

Quote Originally Posted by Oregon Gopher View Post

It's a dry heat.
    Attention: If the above comment sounds puzzling, adjust your sarcasm setting and try again.

Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    For you are one of the chosen ones, my son. Please carry my other messages forward and spread them across the land.

Thou shall not root for the Badgers under any circumstances, whatsoever. Doing so will bring upon my wrath and you suffer from the same plague of obesity, stupidity, and ugliness of the one who leads the razorbacks.

I live in Orlando and it almost never goes over 95 here. I don't miss the 180 days of no sun.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
    --
    MisterGopher

Quote Originally Posted by Oregon Gopher View Post

Miami has only reached 100 once on July 21, 1942.