Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 289
  1. #76

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by diehard View Post
    Amy. Sweet Amy? The serial abuser?
    She must have learned serial abuse at a charter school, charter school.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk


  2. #77
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    31,343
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jamiche View Post
    She must have learned serial abuse at a charter school, charter school.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I have found that ignoring one incrediblely stupid and lying poster pleasantly liberating and frees up precious time. You are just a hater. A lying hater. I am getting rid of you and Jake now as well as token Minnesotan sporty.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
    Last edited by diehard; 02-11-2019 at 07:08 AM.
    Kingdom Warriors

  3. #78

    Default

    Got him

  4. #79
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    34,449
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KillerGopherFan View Post
    Iíve repeated my concerns about Trump on numerous occasions, but he is the duly elected President of the US and the de facto leader of the Republican Party. However, most Righty or Trump supporters here will tell you that he isnít representative of the Republican Party, some think that is for better and some donít. But since he is the President and a Republican, I will support him when I think he is right and criticize him when I think he is wrong, as I have done.

    Though he is the leader of the party, he is, without question, completely unique to the rest of the partyís politicians. You canít say that about the leftist movement that is occurring within the Democrat Party. They arenít one man, they are a significant movement and can hold office and continue to grow well after Trump is out of office and his influence is over.

    I see the benefits of Trumpís non-traditional political instincts as well as some of the detriments, however, in our current political and left-biased media circumstance, I think Trumpís positives outweigh his negatives and certainly outweigh the detriment of another Lefty President. Trump has helped advance a traditional conservative agenda, and has exposed the Left trending politics and weaknesses of the Democrats and the Media instead of allowing them to beat him to a pulp like W did.

    I support Trump with certain reservations, but I believe he has disrupted politics and media as usual more than other Republican candidates could have done or were willing to do. Itís been very effective though turbulent, but the turbulence is as much on the Dems as it is Trump b/c of their Ďresistanceí via phony conspiracies and distractions.

    Again, Trumpís time will come to an end, but when will the Democrat Partyís big shift to the Left end?
    No one left in the GOP criticizes Trump or holds him accountable in any meaningful way. He is the party and the party is him. It will only change if he goes down hard due to scandals.

    The Dems leftward shift is in large part a reaction to Trump. But it's also exaggerated. For every AOC elected in November there were 2-3 moderates and that's who flipped most of the 40 Seats. But everyone wants to fixate on AOC and the far left ideas. Fine. None of that will become a reality any time soon. The Dems running for President can either blow smoke to the base about all of their dreams or they can be realistic. We'll see.

  5. #80

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by howeda7 View Post

    The Dems leftward shift is in large part a reaction to Trump. But it's also exaggerated.
    Just keep repeating that the GOP is the party moving in a radical direction, while your new favorite party pushes to ban fossil fuels and guarantee people unwilling to work economic security. It's Trump's fault!

  6. #81
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Reality, USA
    Posts
    8,839

    Default

    Hackin howie.

  7. #82

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by howeda7 View Post
    The Dems leftward shift is in large part a reaction to Trump.
    Which, along with the tea party/freedom caucus, was a reaction to Obama. Which was a reaction to Bush Jr. Which was a reaction to Clinton.


    Broke a__ political system is an out of control swinging pendulum. Civil war is the likely outcome.

  8. #83

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by howeda7 View Post
    No one left in the GOP criticizes Trump or holds him accountable in any meaningful way. He is the party and the party is him. It will only change if he goes down hard due to scandals.

    The Dems leftward shift is in large part a reaction to Trump. But it's also exaggerated. For every AOC elected in November there were 2-3 moderates and that's who flipped most of the 40 Seats. But everyone wants to fixate on AOC and the far left ideas. Fine. None of that will become a reality any time soon. The Dems running for President can either blow smoke to the base about all of their dreams or they can be realistic. We'll see.
    Many of the newly elected reps may have been from swing districts, but whether they are moderate or not is yet to be determined. A lot of those you called ďmoderatesĒ, many women reps, looked pretty hacked off at Trumpís unifying messages at the SOTU last week.

    And saying that no one in the GOP has criticized Trump ďin any meaningful wayĒ is a joke. Trump has gotten plenty of criticism from within the party. Certainly more than Obama ever got from the Dems.

  9. #84
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    31,343
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gophers_4life View Post
    Got him
    Difference is they are real true evil. Haters. You? You aren't. You are just really stupid.
    Kingdom Warriors

  10. #85
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    31,343
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by howeda7 View Post
    No one left in the GOP criticizes Trump or holds him accountable in any meaningful way. He is the party and the party is him. It will only change if he goes down hard due to scandals.

    The Dems leftward shift is in large part a reaction to Trump. But it's also exaggerated. For every AOC elected in November there were 2-3 moderates and that's who flipped most of the 40 Seats. But everyone wants to fixate on AOC and the far left ideas. Fine. None of that will become a reality any time soon. The Dems running for President can either blow smoke to the base about all of their dreams or they can be realistic. We'll see.
    You do not understand what is going on with Trump. Not is the least little bit. It isn't a R movement. It would be another failure if it was. I've explained too many times to waste more time on you.
    Kingdom Warriors

  11. #86
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    34,449
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Section2 View Post
    Just keep repeating that the GOP is the party moving in a radical direction, while your new favorite party pushes to ban fossil fuels and guarantee people unwilling to work economic security. It's Trump's fault!
    The GOP isn't moving. It already moved. It's over. The "establishment" lost. I wonder if Trumpism and massive deficits is what the Tea Party had in mind when it set out to defeat them? Oh well, the black guy is gone, so the primary goal was achieved! MAGA!

    The Dems are moving left. I'm not arguing that. To what degree and how quickly is still TBD. You think it's barreling towards Communism at breakneck speed and are deeply terrified mainly based on one Rep. who has no actual power. We'll see.
    Last edited by howeda7; 02-11-2019 at 02:31 PM.

  12. #87

    Default

    Far right vs far left. Civil war. Break up of the country.

    No one left to put the reigns on Putin from taking back European countries into the new USSR. Just as he planned all along.
    China doesn’t give a crap, and won’t stop him.

    Congrats

  13. #88

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jamiche View Post
    Um, deuce. Trump is president. He can and does hurt people. Sheís first term in the House. An Austrian economist should be able to grasp that there isnít an equivalency.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    You like her because she annoys your political enemies. Welcome to the club.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  14. #89

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by howeda7 View Post
    The GOP isn't moving. It already moved. It's over. The "establishment" lost. I wonder if Trumpism and massive deficits is what the Tea Party had in mind when it set out to defeat them? Oh well, the black guy is gone, so the primary goal was achieved! MAGA!

    The Dems are moving left. I'm not arguing that. To what degree and how quickly is still TBD. You think it's barreling towards Communism at breakneck speed and are deeply terrified mainly based on one Rep. who has no actual power. We'll see.
    The GOP continues to drift left, not right. The controversial things trump has done are a decade away from being Democrat ideas.
    Yes, Dems are barreling left incredibly fast. Not just one rep. A communist and non member of the party nearly won the nomination from the most qualified insider candidate in history. There isnít an issue that they arenít careening left on.

    Any honest person can see this easily.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  15. #90
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    34,449
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Section2 View Post
    The GOP continues to drift left, not right. The controversial things trump has done are a decade away from being Democrat ideas.
    Yes, Dems are barreling left incredibly fast. Not just one rep. A communist and non member of the party nearly won the nomination from the most qualified insider candidate in history. There isn’t an issue that they aren’t careening left on.

    Any honest person can see this easily.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    In what areas is the GOP drifting left? They don't care about fiscal conservatism or the deficit, but that isn't new. They just stopped pretending. The Conservative SCOTUS is likely to take us far back in time on abortion rights, gay marriage etc. What else? What Trump ideas will Dems adopt? Name them.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •