Criminally Underrated Albums

Someone post something from this decade. New music can be good right? I'm stuck in a rut musically.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Someone post something from this decade. New music can be good right? I'm stuck in a rut musically.

Justin Vernon's project Volcano Choir and album "Repave" are almost certainly his most underappreciated work.

In general, where do your tastes run?

Maybe the qualifier of "criminally underrated" suggests something that's been around a while.

My absolute hands-down favorite album of the past decade is Once I Was An Eagle by Laura Marling. The album is quite simply a masterpiece. The single, Master Hunter, got some play on The Current, but other than that it went largely unheralded. So to me it's criminally underrated.

"When we were in love, if we were
When we were in love
I was an eagle
And you were a dove
When we were in love, if we were
When we were in love
You were a dove
And I rose above you and preyed"

I don't know whether to be aroused or terrified.

1994 - Veruca Salt - American Thighs

Would anyone even know know them if it weren't for 'Seether'? It's a shame....because all their albums are very good. The one I mentioned, their debut, is one of my favourite albums. Grungy goodness.

Top Bottom