Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Burr- Senate Intel Chairman: No Trump collusion

https://www.dailycaller.com/2019/02/...llusion-trump/

After more than two years of investigation, the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence has not found evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russian government, the committee’s Republican chairman said in interview.

“If we write a report based upon the facts that we have, then we don’t have anything that would suggest there was collusion by the Trump campaign and Russia,” North Carolina Sen. Richard Burr told CBS News.

“If I can finish tomorrow, I would finish tomorrow,” said Burr, adding, “We know we’re getting to the bottom of the barrel because there’re not new questions that we’re searching for answers to.”

The Senate panel has conducted more than 200 witness interviews and reviewed hundreds of thousands of documents as part of an investigation into Russian meddling in the 2016 election. The investigation, which has focused heavily on the collusion question, began in January 2017, alongside a parallel probe run out of the House Permanent Select Committee

My opinion is that Burr (R) is a swamper and his committee is full of swamp rats (Mark Warner- dirtiest rat) and that committee would love to find something on Trump- but could not.

The land of cows, colleges and content providers.
    Blog Entries

The Republican Party belongs to Putin. It is corrupt throughout the membership.
    You can call me Shirley. The "S" has to stand for something!

Blog Entries

Not just the Rs. I've been pretty suspicious of spg too.
    Kingdom Warriors

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by diehard View Post
    Well, that goes without saying.

Quote Originally Posted by bga1 View Post

After more than two years of investigation, the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence has not found evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russian government, the committee’s Republican chairman said in interview.

“If we write a report based upon the facts that we have, then we don’t have anything that would suggest there was collusion by the Trump campaign and Russia,” North Carolina Sen. Richard Burr told CBS News.

“If I can finish tomorrow, I would finish tomorrow,” said Burr, adding, “We know we’re getting to the bottom of the barrel because there’re not new questions that we’re searching for answers to.”

The Senate panel has conducted more than 200 witness interviews and reviewed hundreds of thousands of documents as part of an investigation into Russian meddling in the 2016 election. The investigation, which has focused heavily on the collusion question, began in January 2017, alongside a parallel probe run out of the House Permanent Select Committee

My opinion is that Burr (R) is a swamper and his committee is full of swamp rats (Mark Warner- dirtiest rat) and that committee would love to find something on Trump- but could not.
    A repub senator announces no collusion. Very convincing, Humble Beggar.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Default Burr- Senate Intel Chairman: No Trump collusion

Quote Originally Posted by bga1 View Post

For the sake of argument, let’s ay you are correct. If the investigation turned up crimes Trump did commit; what should happen in your opinion?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Sportsfan24; 02-09-2019 at 01:34 PM.

Blog Entries

Why would Mark Warner be the dirtiest rat in DC? Would it be that he invested wisely after leaving service on Capitol Hill? Or, is it that he is on the Senate Intel committee? Or, was it his "insider knowledge" (uncharged) that made his millions? Hmmm. Curious.

This is as close to a press conference announcing the D's are moving on to the next anti-Trump narrative, as we're going to get.

The Senate Intel Committee is as dirty & corrupt as it gets in DC.

Dianne Feinstein leaked testimony, James Wolfe leaked the FISA warrant, Warner was caught trying to set up secret meetings with the Russians, Daniel Jones was caught working with & funding Fusion GPS, while Rubio & Burr are deep staters & as fanatically anti-Trump as they come.

Quote Originally Posted by diehard View Post
    I’m really not all in on the collusion thing. I will be nice. I think the President spoke with a very loose tongue as a candidate, and it planted the seeds of collusion. But see, he’s not smart enough to have done it. Not guilty by reason of not possible.,,

Quote Originally Posted by saintpaulguy View Post
    I’m really not all in on the collusion thing. I will be nice. I think the President spoke with a very loose tongue as a candidate, and it planted the seeds of collusion. But see, he’s not smart enough to have done it. Not guilty by reason of not possible.,,
    Why are so many people who are associated to him lying about Russia?

Quote Originally Posted by Sportsfan24 View Post
    Why are so many people who are associated to him lying about Russia?

They wouldn't all be lying liars if they weren't hiding a bunch of crimes.

Quote Originally Posted by cncmin View Post
    They wouldn't all be lying liars if they weren't hiding a bunch of crimes.
    People don’t commit crimes by lying to the authorities for no reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Sportsfan24 View Post
    People don’t commit crimes by lying to the authorities for no reason.

Well that too. You also are probably a criminal if you surround yourself with other criminals.

Blog Entries

You are probably stupid if you are agreeing with other stupid posters. You can try to reverse that on me, but it just makes you dumber.
    Kingdom Warriors

Quote Originally Posted by jamiche View Post
    A repub senator announces no collusion. Very convincing, Humble Beggar.

Strange situation where Trump has brought all the crooks together and the public knows it. The Republicans have got to be getting tired of trying to defend all the wrong doings that Trump and his cronies have been doing.