Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 480

Thread: Green New Deal

  1. #151

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bga1 View Post
    The New Green Deal is a tactic. I think that the leftists looked for the most attractive and vacuous person they could find to communicate a message so bizarre that it will make other future leftist proposals seem normal and reasonable. It is an effort to desensitize the population so that there is a new normal. After reading the ideas of the New Green Deal one might begin to think that just an economy wrecking carbon tax sounds acceptable by comparison.
    Exactly. Wonder where they learned that tactic ...


  2. #152
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    31,059
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Alinsky.
    Kingdom Warriors

  3. #153

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bga1 View Post
    The New Green Deal is a tactic. I think that the leftists looked for the most attractive and vacuous person they could find to communicate a message so bizarre that it will make other future leftist proposals seem normal and reasonable. It is an effort to desensitize the population so that there is a new normal. After reading the ideas of the New Green Deal one might begin to think that just an economy wrecking carbon tax sounds acceptable by comparison.
    After reading about how DHS separated small children from migrant parents, one might begin to think that just a pointless, absolutely ineffective border wall sounds acceptable by comparison.

  4. #154
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    31,059
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gophers_4life View Post
    After reading about how DHS separated small children from migrant parents, one might begin to think that just a pointless, absolutely ineffective border wall sounds acceptable by comparison.
    SMH. You might be passing howdy.
    Kingdom Warriors

  5. #155

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by howeda7 View Post
    Makes for more programming and better ratings. Sad. I don't like Gillebrand but "OMG she had to ask how to eat fried chicken!" is the early lead for dumbest story I've seen.
    No, really, CNN has been battering around each of the Dem candidates with items ranging from that stupid to only slightly better. Sometimes you have to fill 24 hours with something, I guess.

  6. #156
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    32,768
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cncmin View Post
    No, really, CNN has been battering around each of the Dem candidates with items ranging from that stupid to only slightly better. Sometimes you have to fill 24 hours with something, I guess.
    They have to keep KGF entertained as he's "monitoring" libs on screen #3.

  7. #157

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gophers_4life View Post
    After reading about how DHS separated small children from migrant parents, one might begin to think that just a pointless, absolutely ineffective border wall sounds acceptable by comparison.
    A border wall is neither pointless nor ineffective. There are problems associated with a border wall, but those two are not correct.

  8. #158

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by howeda7 View Post
    They have to keep KGF entertained as he's "monitoring" libs on screen #3.
    lol yes. BTW, who is this G4L guy? If he represents the leftist takeover of the Dems, then god help us all as we have zero hope.

  9. #159
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    32,768
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cncmin View Post
    lol yes. BTW, who is this G4L guy? If he represents the leftist takeover of the Dems, then god help us all as we have zero hope.
    Someone's puppet. Not sure who, but I have my suspicions.

  10. #160
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    31,059
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cncmin View Post
    lol yes. BTW, who is this G4L guy? If he represents the leftist takeover of the Dems, then god help us all as we have zero hope.
    We believe he is your little brother.
    Kingdom Warriors

  11. #161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by diehard View Post
    We believe he is your little brother.
    You honestly think you are funny, and that's sad.

  12. #162

    Default

    I thought it was a little funny....
    Who hates iowa?

  13. #163

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bottlebass View Post
    I thought it was a little funny....
    Childlike humor appeals to some. Hell, I laugh hard at potty humor. His humor isn't that, it's grating, nonsensical, and dumb. If I want comic relief, I read GaG's posts, or flip on Colbert.

  14. #164

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cncmin View Post
    Childlike humor appeals to some. Hell, I laugh hard at potty humor. His humor isn't that, it's grating, nonsensical, and dumb. If I want comic relief, I read GaG's posts, or flip on Colbert.
    What made it funny was it being about you. Wouldn't have worked with any other poster...
    Who hates iowa?

  15. #165

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bottlebass View Post
    What made it funny was it being about you. Wouldn't have worked with any other poster...
    mmm kay then

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •