Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Green New Deal

Quote Originally Posted by bga1 View Post
    The New Green Deal is a tactic. I think that the leftists looked for the most attractive and vacuous person they could find to communicate a message so bizarre that it will make other future leftist proposals seem normal and reasonable. It is an effort to desensitize the population so that there is a new normal. After reading the ideas of the New Green Deal one might begin to think that just an economy wrecking carbon tax sounds acceptable by comparison.
    Exactly. Wonder where they learned that tactic ...

Blog Entries

Alinsky.
    Kingdom Warriors

Quote Originally Posted by bga1 View Post
    The New Green Deal is a tactic. I think that the leftists looked for the most attractive and vacuous person they could find to communicate a message so bizarre that it will make other future leftist proposals seem normal and reasonable. It is an effort to desensitize the population so that there is a new normal. After reading the ideas of the New Green Deal one might begin to think that just an economy wrecking carbon tax sounds acceptable by comparison.
    After reading about how DHS separated small children from migrant parents, one might begin to think that just a pointless, absolutely ineffective border wall sounds acceptable by comparison.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gophers_4life View Post
    After reading about how DHS separated small children from migrant parents, one might begin to think that just a pointless, absolutely ineffective border wall sounds acceptable by comparison.
    SMH. You might be passing howdy.
    Kingdom Warriors

Quote Originally Posted by howeda7 View Post
    Makes for more programming and better ratings. Sad. I don't like Gillebrand but "OMG she had to ask how to eat fried chicken!" is the early lead for dumbest story I've seen.
    No, really, CNN has been battering around each of the Dem candidates with items ranging from that stupid to only slightly better. Sometimes you have to fill 24 hours with something, I guess.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cncmin View Post
    No, really, CNN has been battering around each of the Dem candidates with items ranging from that stupid to only slightly better. Sometimes you have to fill 24 hours with something, I guess.
    They have to keep KGF entertained as he's "monitoring" libs on screen #3.

Quote Originally Posted by Gophers_4life View Post
    A border wall is neither pointless nor ineffective. There are problems associated with a border wall, but those two are not correct.

Quote Originally Posted by howeda7 View Post
    They have to keep KGF entertained as he's "monitoring" libs on screen #3.
    lol yes. BTW, who is this G4L guy? If he represents the leftist takeover of the Dems, then god help us all as we have zero hope.

Blog Entries

lol yes. BTW, who is this G4L guy? If he represents the leftist takeover of the Dems, then god help us all as we have zero hope.
    Someone's puppet. Not sure who, but I have my suspicions.

Blog Entries

We believe he is your little brother.
    Kingdom Warriors

Quote Originally Posted by diehard View Post
    We believe he is your little brother.
    You honestly think you are funny, and that's sad.

I thought it was a little funny....
    Who hates iowa?

Quote Originally Posted by bottlebass View Post
    I thought it was a little funny....
    Childlike humor appeals to some. Hell, I laugh hard at potty humor. His humor isn't that, it's grating, nonsensical, and dumb. If I want comic relief, I read GaG's posts, or flip on Colbert.

Childlike humor appeals to some. Hell, I laugh hard at potty humor. His humor isn't that, it's grating, nonsensical, and dumb. If I want comic relief, I read GaG's posts, or flip on Colbert.
    What made it funny was it being about you. Wouldn't have worked with any other poster...
    Who hates iowa?

Quote Originally Posted by bottlebass View Post
    What made it funny was it being about you. Wouldn't have worked with any other poster...
    mmm kay then