Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pelosi folding?

Blog Entries

Default Pelosi folding?

I doubt it, but she made a quizzical statement on the border wall yesterday.
    Kingdom Warriors

Quote Originally Posted by diehard View Post
    You told us that Pelosi gave Trump the wall on January 24th. Of course, you also told us that Ruth Bader Ginsburg would leave the Supreme Court in January. And that the Democratic party was imploding.
    Last edited by justthefacts; 02-07-2019 at 07:34 AM.

Blog Entries

Timing isn't everything unless you are down to making excuses.
    Kingdom Warriors

Quote Originally Posted by justthefacts View Post
    You told us that Pelosi gave Trump the wall on January 24th. Of course, you also told us that Ruth Bader Ginsburg would leave the Supreme Court in January. And that the Democratic party was imploding.
    She left the court, she just hasn't retired.

If you watched the SOTU- you would know that the Democrat party is imploding. What a shameful mess they are.

Quote Originally Posted by bga1 View Post

If you watched the SOTU- you would know that the Democrat party is imploding. What a shameful mess they are.
    Well I didn’t watch it, sooooo......

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gophers_4life View Post
    Well I didnít watch it, sooooo......
    sooooo..... You are egregiously uninformed. Glad to hear your uninformed opinion. The true sign of wisdom. You should also check out Stacy Abrams terrible and dishonest response. Tell me, why is Dad walking home in the rain from work when she and her Mom are sitting on their asses at home with the car? I know you guys don't need any facts to post here, but then why bother? Goes for all of you.
    Kingdom Warriors

Please explain.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by justthefacts View Post
    And that Hillary was near death. And that Tim Kaine would lose his Senate seat.

Blog Entries

She hasn't. But it's so classy that you're rooting for it.

I know you guys don't need any facts to post here, but then why bother?
    Why SHOULD I bother to research and write out well crafted responses?? So I can gain your approval, and convince you that my opinions are well informed, thoughtful, and correct?

My opinions don't mean jack squat to anyone .... anyway. So no, I'm not going to bother.

I'll state what I think is the case, and so be it. If it turns out wrong, no skin off my teeth.

Welcome to the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by howeda7 View Post
    She hasn't. But it's so classy that you're rooting for it.
    Just to catch me up, she really hasn't left the court, has she? Hard to tell fantasy from reality these days or whether one has fallen asleep for a year and missed something big.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Gopher View Post
    Just to catch me up, she really hasn't left the court, has she? Hard to tell fantasy from reality these days or whether one has fallen asleep for a year and missed something big.
    Quanon probably told his followers that she died. For the rest of us, she's still following the court cases from home following major surgery.

Maybe she is finally willing to do her job and compromise.
    Who hates iowa?

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Gopher View Post
    I'd say it's been a bit over two years for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Gophers_4life View Post
    Why SHOULD I bother to research and write out well crafted responses?? So I can gain your approval, and convince you that my opinions are well informed, thoughtful, and correct?

My opinions don't mean jack squat to anyone .... anyway. So no, I'm not going to bother.

I'll state what I think is the case, and so be it. If it turns out wrong, no skin off my teeth.

Welcome to the internet.
    No, they sure don't.