Default FSU has not signed a QB recruit for 2 years in a row ...

Things at FSU have taken a pretty sharp downward turn.... I can't imagine this will help...

Sloppy seconds seem good enough for the Ohio Buckeyes

Plus they just kicked the starting QB off the team. I'll do it. It's warm down there, I've still got eligibility and I'm fond of Maroon and Gold.

Maybe Joe Mauer wants to know what might have been now that he is retired from baseball.

Deondre Francois kicked off the team recently amid domestic abuse charge.

https://sports.yahoo.com/florida-sta...181557442.html
    Attention: If the above comment sounds puzzling, adjust your sarcasm setting and try again.

Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    For you are one of the chosen ones, my son. Please carry my other messages forward and spread them across the land.

Thou shall not root for the Badgers under any circumstances, whatsoever. Doing so will bring upon my wrath and you suffer from the same plague of obesity, stupidity, and ugliness of the one who leads the razorbacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Gophers7NatTitlesBadgers0 View Post
    Deondre Francois kicked off the team recently amid domestic abuse charge.

https://sports.yahoo.com/florida-sta...181557442.html
    That had an interesting twist too where someone used the GF's Instagram account to post an apology and deny a number of things ... that the video contradicts ... and then her family said the account was hacked.

Fortunately (as far as knowing the truth goes) the video showed dude talking (well threatening) to hit her in a way that implied he already had, so as far as kicking him off the team goes, that was settled.

Quote Originally Posted by A_Slab_of_Bacon View Post
    That had an interesting twist too where someone used the GF's Instagram account to post an apology and deny a number of things ... that the video contradicts ... and then her family said the account was hacked.

Fortunately (as far as knowing the truth goes) the video showed dude talking (well threatening) to hit her in a way that implied he already had, so as far as kicking him off the team goes, that was settled.
    Right now there is only one scholly QB who as a freshman looked like a stick figure.
    Attention: If the above comment sounds puzzling, adjust your sarcasm setting and try again.

Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    For you are one of the chosen ones, my son. Please carry my other messages forward and spread them across the land.

Thou shall not root for the Badgers under any circumstances, whatsoever. Doing so will bring upon my wrath and you suffer from the same plague of obesity, stupidity, and ugliness of the one who leads the razorbacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Gophers7NatTitlesBadgers0 View Post
    Right now there is only one scholly QB who as a freshman looked like a stick figure.
    Yeah FSU and Taggart's stock together have dropped like a rock.

And it could get worse...

Amazing as when Taggart was chosen everyone thought it as an obviously good pick.... oh man.

They are gonna wind up starting Zack Annexstad. He already left Minnesota for Florida once for better opportunities.

Taggart’s #DoSomething motto is laughably bad. Grabbing the popcorn for the next couple years.

Quote Originally Posted by A_Slab_of_Bacon View Post
    Yeah FSU and Taggart's stock together have dropped like a rock.

And it could get worse...

Amazing as when Taggart was chosen everyone thought it as an obviously good pick.... oh man.
    No, everyone didnít think it was a good pick. Mostly, the national media loved it, but not FSU fans. I live 30 minutes north of Tally and not a single Seminole fan I know was happy then, or now. Taggert is in way over his head and doesnít have a clue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by U2Gopher View Post
    I live 30 minutes north of Tally and not a single Seminole fan I know was happy then, or now. Taggert is in way over his head and doesn’t have a clue.
    So is 30 min. north of there actually in Georgia?