Default There Was A Big Ol' Brawl Between Patriots Fans At Their Super Bowl Parade (video)

per Deadspin:

The Patriots held their Super Bowl parade today in Boston, and when you have so many in this short of a span, it gets a little repetitive. The team took a shot at ESPN’s Max Kellerman, because apparently he was this year’s big baddie who needed to be proven wrong. Bionic mastiff Rob Gronkowski and his teammates shed their shirts, although it was about 60 degrees today so it wasn’t that wild. Gronk also drank some nice wine—a clear sign that he’s maturing. The craziest part of the whole event might have been this gaggle of Pats fans fighting.

Who knows why these people who all love the same team started punching each other, but the reason could not possibly be stupid or petty. Maybe some scamp near them threw his voice to say, “I never believed in them!” and that got them going.

https://deadspin.com/there-was-a-big...eir-1832367310

Go Gophers!!

Best quote from the comments: "Even Patriot fans can't stand Patriots fans."
    Aloha Mr. Hand

patriot.jpg

Ok, two questions here. How did the jersey and hoodie come off, and dude, you shave the neck and shoulders in that pattern why?

Quote Originally Posted by saintpaulguy View Post
    patriot.jpg

Ok, two questions here. How did the jersey and hoodie come off, and dude, you shave the neck and shoulders in that pattern why?
    It was a two day hair removal project and he only finished day one.

Ok, that or he woke up before his friends could finish...

there's another video that shows what happened that led to the fight. A group of p%%sies were talking smack to those two guys, and those 2 guys beat the ass of like a group of 8 guys. Pathetic.

the dude that got head slammed under the car was the worst.

White on white crime. In the words of the late, great humanitarian Roderick King. Can’t we all just get along?
    https://youtu.be/1sONfxPCTU0

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Section2 View Post
    there's another video that shows what happened that led to the fight. A group of p%%sies were talking smack to those two guys, and those 2 guys beat the ass of like a group of 8 guys. Pathetic.

If you had been there, those p%%sies would have done just fine.
    ~ Wright about Life - Having fun with words since 1989 ~

The last time I got into a fight (playing ball at the Edina Community Center and dude called me a ni**er) was like 30 years ago. I had just gotten my first management position and built a brand new home. I remember thinking as I was punching the guy (who wasn’t even attempting to fight back) how stupid I was. I vowed then to never put my hands on anyone unless defending a loved one.

One wrong (damaging) punch and I could lose everything (freedom). The guy who slammed the guys head under the car could easily have caused permanent damage or worse.

Yeah. Just ask ol’ Phil Nelson about that.

————

Following a successful high school career, Nelson committed to the University of Minnesota. After two seasons as a Golden Gopher, Nelson transferred to Rutgers for a more pass-heavy offensive attack. However, before Nelson started with Rutgers, he pleaded guilty to a fifth degree misdemeanor for his actions in a fight outside of a Mankato, Minnesota bar on Sunday, May 11, 2014, in which a man was left with permanent brain damage. He was dismissed from the Rutgers football program on the following Tuesday.[1]

Quote Originally Posted by GoodasGold View Post
    If you had been there, those p%%sies would have done just fine.
    Point being, if you’re a p$$$y keep your mouth shut.

Point being, if you’re a p$$$y keep your mouth shut.

For me it’s stay away from pu$$ies because they might get you locked up.

Also; in East St. Louis the winner of the fight was usually the one who ended up in the morgue.

I love to watch drunk, fat Trumpsters with man tits beating each other up. Great stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by jamiche View Post
    I love to watch drunk, fat Trumpsters with man tits beating each other up. Great stuff.
    Yes, all the Trumpsters in....Boston MA.

Yes, all the Trumpsters in....Boston MA.
    You betcha, deuce. You haven't spent much time in South Boston.